Coming soon to Don't Starve Together!

JoeW

Just now, bugsmand said:

Maybe we'll get Werewolf Woodie after all :>>  :OO

58044ed6d80a6_arielfistbump.png.d19df62e0583193ea1147af0b4c74ecb.pngTHIS GUY GETS IT.

Besides Mr. Hyde Wolfgang of course. Now the only question what the rest is gonna be. @Raven Crow theorizes Maxwell will be a vampire and Webber a pumpkin. Though that sounds more like a Verdant skin in my opinion. Maybe Webber will be... THE FLY? :wilson_ecstatic:

It's times like these I'm happy I have a backlog of the old skin concepts:

Wilson: Mad Scientist

Spoiler

5baea2589e734_Wilson1.png.d0cae75061b822e058c8427a3ed2e0c3.png

Willow: No actual creepy concept... how about Witch?

Spoiler

image.png.cc9c16311aa894ce5048c881e3b3429c.png

Wolfgang: Jekyll and Hyde

Spoiler

5baea318c12a8_Wolfgang2.png.f6f7b7d7d4cb88c1594f704b8b489253.png

Wendy: Creepy

Spoiler

5baea3421db52_Wendy3.png.e6b3fc76386148c26ca891c0816309ec.png

WX: Again, not really creepy... WIP?

Spoiler

5baea35aa8cfc_WX-781.png.8b1203fa2e71ebca39556fafa36674c6.png

Wickerbottom: Nothing creepy.

Woodie: Wolfman

Spoiler

5baea3826c022_Woodie1.png.0b6e192afcfd87d087f7c8e10059aebe.png

Wes: (Not creepy) Harlequin?

Spoiler

5baea3981b12f_Wes1.png.30d7f1855d9fd1867fe90875028eec73.png

Maxwell: Never got concept art.

Wigfrid: Samurai

Spoiler

5baea3bd42326_Wigfrid1.png.b5f5a7a814abe98158434be4b6cc954e.png

Webber: Nothing creepy. FROG WEBBER!

Spoiler

5baea42bd3309_Webber2.png.f944027fd9d716303756c3414bc8e687.png

Winona: Wasn't a concept during concept.

On 9/27/2018 at 6:35 PM, JoeW said:
Spoiler

Hey Everybody. 

Things have been a bit quiet around here after The Gorge so that we can regroup, prioritize and start on upcoming content for Don't Starve Together. A big thanks to our community for your patience while we worked everything out. We saw posts for those wondering what we're up to next, suggestions and feedback as well as those of you who ensured others that we would update you all when we had more info. 

Some games are calling their yearly content schedule "Seasons" - if we were doing so, we're officially kicking off "Season 3". We haven't put a cool marketing name on events yet because we're still building upon what that even means.

Just like last year, this next year will build upon existing content even more than the year before.  

I have a lot of information for you today about a lot of different things -  so let's get to it. 

Klei Accounts: 

We have created a new page where players can view their Klei Account information. Right now the functionality is limited to a few things such as changing your email or server setup, but we'll be adding more functionality to allow you greater control over your Klei Account. This is available today, check it out. 

Twitch Drops:

TwitchDrops.png

Beginning today all players who have their Twitch Account linked to their Klei Account will be able to get drops when watching a DST stream on Twitch. These items are exclusive loyal items exclusive to Twitch.tv. These items will drop on any DST stream where the streamer has linked their Twitch account to their Klei Account. This is available today. Go check out more info here:

We wanted to get this going as soon as possible so we can make use of Twitch drops and Klei Accounts in future content plans. 

The Holiday Events Return

halloweenpromo_2018.png

Speaking of future content plans,With a few new Tricks and Treats, Hallowed nights returns in October. We'll post more info about the details and an exact date soon. 

With that, we kick off the holiday season event schedule. Returning this year with all holiday events including Winter's Feast and Lunar New Year. 

The Return of The Forge

reforge_promo.png

Coming later this year, The Forge Returns bigger and better than ever with new items, creatures and community driven goals. You can look forward to more information about the return of The Forge as we get closer to release, but we wanted to let you know that it's coming.  

Today's update.  

PatchNotes.png

Today's update is entirely a Quality of Life update. We wanted to get in some changes and fixes for some issues we want corrected before we focus entirely on this coming round of event content. 

We're adding in some server filtering options to allow players to hide bad server names, we now have special flagging for servers that are official Klei Servers. We've also made a big change to the main menu that now includes important news and announcements about DST. 

We found that during recent events that not as many players were aware of announced content as we would to have liked. In an effort to make sure more people see this information we will be showing it in the main menu area. We'll make sure that all important news that players should be aware of is posted in there so you know what's coming up for the game. Check out the update notes here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/game-updates/dst/

And Beyond:

I am sure many of you have question about what's really next for DST. We're not ready to announce that juuust yet. But suffice it to say - things are happening. 

upcoming_promo.png

Spoiler

...where's that Wilson "dang" when ya need it?

@minespatch you got that on stand-by?

Kydbyzj.png...that's a lot of new potential wallpapers...which one to choose...

4 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

I think someone already mentioned this before, but the new Forge skins look like they came straight out of the Fire Nation.

-snip-

Dunno if that someone you're thinking of was me, but I said that during the stream! You shoulda gotten a pic of fire nation armor imo (for Wilson at least), but the color scheme does show too.

5 hours ago, watermelen671 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Dang...that's a lot of new potential wallpapers...which one to choose...

Dude, go with the Forge background. Something about it that one is just awesome (not saying the others don't blow me away, either), but the way cinders and the fire just build the coolest atmosphere.

5 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Dude, go with the Forge background. Something about it that one is just awesome (not saying the others don't blow me away, either), but the way cinders and the fire just build the coolest atmosphere.

I went with the Mad Scientist Wilson one...he looks like he's holding the two halves of my desktop folders. :wilson_ecstatic:

image.thumb.png.021b293471ed963c6ea612507f7962b2.png

15 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Dang...that's a lot of new potential wallpapers...which one to choose...

Kydbyzj.pngThanks @DragonMage156 for saving this. Can't find the concept art of the autrium obilisks  anymore.:wilsondisapproving:

Anyone willing to make a concept art hub thread?:wilson_ecstatic:

Archived