Coming soon to Don't Starve Together!

JoeW

@__IvoCZE__

This forum is not for this u folow me around the forums and say mean things to me cuz u have no life u are toxic and u dont belong in this community.

1)Im not American and i think everybody can understand me i just have spelling problems

2)I am just saying my opinion

3)I am not stealing art i just recreate it with pencil cuz its relaxing for me 

4)stop being a kid

1 hour ago, TheDude3257 said:

The last picture without the text is probavly a teser for the next update and if its gonna be a event than great but more permanent content for ruins meh im not waiting for that

From the looks of it, that's nightmare fuel and since they did say that this is the next big update, I'm gonna assume we're gonna get a Them/Charlie event. Honestly, I can't wait. Years of waiting for lore on Them and this seems to be the closest we've ever gotten. I'm hyped, my dudes!

59 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

boy , please : 1) use G-r-a-m-m-a-r because It took ME ( a fluent english speaker ) to read the mess in freaking 5 minutes ( like this  post type this short  takes me half a minute to read and extract all potential stuff )

Please don't shame people because they make mistakes, errors and stuff like this. Yes, it could be hard to read sometimes, but some people have harder time than others to write, for a lot of reason. It's ok to suggest solutions if the problem is too big, but there are better and more polite ways (like private message and being kind).

Sure, it's important for people that have some trouble reading (here too, there is a lot of reason) to try to avoid mistakes and all (so they don't struggle to understand things because of this), but the improvement couldn't come of discouraging people from posting because they'll fear they'll got this kind of remark.

1 hour ago, xxVERSUSxy said:

I really do hope "Moon" will take a bit of front-stage in main-game branch (game-play: maybe a special moon-related biome or late-game event with specific mobs, boss, gear etc) and lore department as well (maybe advancing the story) with new/future update(s), not just a glorious gimmick regarding character change at spawn as it seems to be the case now - because that would be, at least for me, a disappointment akin to Winona's current character specifics.

The Moon!? DST Bloodborne crossover DLC confirmed!!1!

DSBB.jpg

Alright.
1. Twitch Drops: Amazing! People watching klei streams can get some cool swag
2. Hallowed Nights: Looks like we are getting a new Skin set which is now a proper Costume set not a Monster Themed Costume Set. Maybe ambient spook up since the "Tots" """Normal""" Trees have their eyes glowing, perhaps a Tots Normal Treeguard will be coming?
3. Forge Return: Banners? I guess Rally to victory then? Is that a new Wilson skin? New Skin Set? Or perhps just new clothes for the Forgers. Other than that MEGA hype
4. Moonlit Postern: Seems like the Postern has been changed again and now relates more to the Moon Theme and seems to be TOTALLY moonified.
seems kinda like a very neat skin for it to be honest haha XD. The Little Black Eye Critter seems to be replaced with the Knowenledge Moon Lens and has a proper EYE shape. They do not show us the bottom so I assume the bottom of the portal might be made out of a new material... Other than that I believe the quote on quote moon as said by maxwell will play a major role soon
5. Leaking Gateway: Charlie broke the gateway. Or maybe something GREATER is coming out of it made out of shadows? Spookey

49 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

3. Forge Return: Banners? I guess Rally to victory then? Is that a new Wilson skin? New Skin Set? Or perhps just new clothes for the Forgers. Other than that MEGA hype

Fire themed set was mentioned in stream i think (if i understood it right : and the image is also showing new fire themed looks)

Archived