So, any new content when?

2 hours ago, Lakurius said:

How to revive this thread: character rebalance

Pls : )

when the forums give feedback it’s garbage and if the devs read feedback from the forums they wouldn’t know the difference because everyone has a different opinion i think the best way is that klei gives us a few versions of rebalanced characters to choose from like how mojang gives a few options for future updates and people choose which they want

Yeah, this forum needs to get back on track, tired of seeing the same person spam this page when we had some legitimate points and great ideas going. Keep up the real conversation about this topic: New Content. Please...

With that, who feels like the surface and underworld should have some more minor enemies. Besides hounds,spiders,bats,pig/bunnymen, treeguards,clockworks,and shadow creatures there aren't many normal creatures to fight. Most of these dudes are neutral so you have to engage them to fight. Just trying to get the ball back rolling.

1 hour ago, Ali Bun said:

Keep up the real conversation about this topic: New Content. Please...

Thank you.

1 hour ago, Ali Bun said:

With that, who feels like the surface and underworld should have some more minor enemies. Besides hounds,spiders,bats,pig/bunnymen, treeguards,clockworks,and shadow creatures there aren't many normal creatures to fight. Most of these dudes are neutral so you have to engage them to fight. Just trying to get the ball back rolling.

I think the swamp should have more dangers. The caves too, I think they have plenty of space for just rocks.

Something to do with the moon, some lunar magic or an explanation of why it interacts with some things in the game.

Simple as it is, vegetation and new trees would also be great.

1 hour ago, MewUra said:

Merms content and functions o/

Lol yeah swamps needs something, almost forgot about the swamps because of how little I need to go there. Swamps are usually really big for no reason full of a lot of nothing. Tentacles, merms, and spiders aren't that big of a deal and the only good resources there are the reeds, tentacle spots, and sometimes pigheads. 

Like a lot of others who have proposed, maybe some new forms of weather, which I know would be really really tricky to implement but yeah, maybe blizzards during winter that obscures vision or tornadoes during spring.

Actually I'd also like to see more higher tier items to build like the cabins I proposed earlier. Maybe something that can help make gears so you can aim to build your own clockworks that have a chance of rebelling against you. 

10 hours ago, Ali Bun said:

Lol yeah swamps needs something, almost forgot about the swamps because of how little I need to go there. Swamps are usually really big for no reason full of a lot of nothing. Tentacles, merms, and spiders aren't that big of a deal and the only good resources there are the reeds, tentacle spots, and sometimes pigheads. 

I just go in the swamp to collect reeds and if I'm lucky I'll get tentacle spike or some pig skins. :wilson_worried:

9 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Like a lot of others who have proposed, maybe some new forms of weather, which I know would be really really tricky to implement but yeah, maybe blizzards during winter that obscures vision or tornadoes during spring.

Blizzards and tornadoes would be great, they could implement the chiminea from shipwrecked, but with more expensive materials.

118px-Chiminea_lit_screenshot.jpg?versio

8 hours ago, landromat said:

We need Super hot and super cold biomes to make insulation items more viable. I did hope klei will add the forge biome as super hot high skill biome, but alas

Yeah, in winter I only make a couple of hats and some thermal stones. A year with more rigorous winter would be a good one to use the less used items for the occasion. :wilson_smile:

Flood zones would be cool, like if the frog pond zone got flooded so it would be a kind of hard area to get past. Im not sure how that would exactly work because RNG sometimes make some areas necessary to pass through so it can't be blocked off. Unless we want it to be hard and have an area during a season where you literally will be cut off from. Hm...orrr..

What if in the Caves we have a new biome thats like an underground lake? It has great resources from stalagmites and maybe even new vegetation? It would also provide maybe some more ancient stuff either blueprints to craft or something else. This biome would allow something for a Hutch to float in the lake with you as the biome requires a boat or raft to cross. 

Just had another idea. More uses for wax such as making candles for both decorative and lighting purposes, to make a bow for bow and arrows, etc. The way to get it is to harvest it from the beebox; to do that you need a smoker to put the bees to sleep before harvest. You'll harvest both honey and wax. That being said, this means it'll take bees longer to produce honey. 

13 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Just had another idea. More uses for wax such as making candles for both decorative and lighting purposes, to make a bow for bow and arrows, etc. The way to get it is to harvest it from the beebox; to do that you need a smoker to put the bees to sleep before harvest. You'll harvest both honey and wax. That being said, this means it'll take bees longer to produce honey. 

I'm for making beewax more useful, but you can get it just From Queen bee. I think that's enough

17 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

The recipe could be 2x beeswax and 1x Rope, 0.75x durability of willow's lighter. Works like lantern, burns Both on ground and in hand, can be extinguished and lit Back on. Smaller range. Food can be cooked on it.

I like the idea.

21 minutes ago, axxel said:

I really hoped wax and wax paper could get some more uses. Wax for candles, waxed items (wetness protection), maybe a 'magic' wax seal, crafting a wax sculpture. The wax paper could find use for a new book for Wicker.

wickerbottom is already overpowered

Well obviously more content for the characters would be great, not necessarily rebalancing, but rather adding more items and abilities for other characters to make them more appealing and having a more diverse character selection. 

But honestly while we wait I understand the dev's are working hard, but I think it would be cool if they gave us tidbits of lore while we waited for content drops. Maybe just like "Oh, ______'s favorite color is ________ and they had a dog." That'd be great.

1 hour ago, Catteflyterpill said:

Well obviously more content for the characters would be great, not necessarily rebalancing, but rather adding more items and abilities for other characters to make them more appealing and having a more diverse character selection. 

But honestly while we wait I understand the dev's are working hard, but I think it would be cool if they gave us tidbits of lore while we waited for content drops. Maybe just like "Oh, ______'s favorite color is ________ and they had a dog." That'd be great.

Oh , Wickerbottom's mom cooked meaty stew here irl and Wickerbottom had a garden and a cat.

Archived