The Gorge Event Extended

probably won't get a thing out of this tournament due to the Gorge producing so much anxiety for me that I haven't touched it since the first few days

But it's nice that they're expanding on the event like this. The aesthetic is terrific.

These Klei forums are just not what they were.  They gave us an image to download..... Where is the hidden message, the puzzle breakdown.  This image should have been false colored, negatived, whatever it is you all do to find dem clues to the puzzles.  GET ON IT FORUMS

5 hours ago, Clwnbaby said:

These Klei forums are just not what they were.  They gave us an image to download..... Where is the hidden message, the puzzle breakdown.  This image should have been false colored, negatived, whatever it is you all do to find dem clues to the puzzles.  GET ON IT FORUMS

oh haha if the gate wasnt mystery enough :D

2 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

*Checks Date*

Oxyg1266.thumb.png.b8d84299375fa83407ad61d430f8327a.png

Is it here yet? (keeps repeating)

But not really, why all updates has to be at night? I get an Anxiety attack everytime I see a release date and then I get to wait till almost midnight.   

I dont care, I still love u Klei......  :love_heart:

2 hours ago, SavageLemon said:

Wohhh it’s Tournament day . Only the best of the best will take home  victory .

From the wording of JoeW it seems that the Tournament itself will be later, today we'll "only" get information about it. He sais that the Gorge is extended to get ready for the Tournament (amongst others).

1 minute ago, fimmatek said:

From the wording of JoeW it seems that the Tournament itself will be later, today we'll "only" get information about it. He sais that the Gorge is extended to get ready for the Tournament (amongst others).

doesnt matter we'll see new teaser or something like that

1 hour ago, Wumpus the 19th said:

GOD DA...(calm down wumpus,). this is what is happening while I JUST WANT XBOX GORGE. AT LEAST GIVE US AN UPDATE ON XBOX GORGE PLEASE?!?!?

calm down... chill your box , you should get gorge on dat box before  16th

Archived