The Gorge Event Extended

tournament_small.png

Download Image

Hey Everybody, 

As you may be aware The Gorge was scheduled to end next Monday on the 9th. We have decided to extend the event a week to July 17th so that you can have the weekend to finish up your accomplishments, get those levels, and get ready for The Gorge Tournament! 

We will be posting details soon, but for a small teaser - We will be giving out Klei merch, game codes and exclusive portrait backgrounds, icons and more - so make sure you come back here on the 9th for details. 

27 minutes ago, JoeW said:

tournament_small.png

Hey Everybody, 

As you may be aware The Gorge was scheduled to end next Monday on the 9th. We have decided to extend the event a week to July 16th so that you can have the weekend to finish up your accomplishments, get those levels, and get ready for The Gorge Tournament! 

We will be posting details soon, but for a small teaser - We will be giving out Klei merch, game codes and exclusive portrait backgrounds, icons and more - so make sure you come back here on the 9th for details. 

feed wilson, dont get favor = gg

Is there any way to get a lower level? I was getting to level 99 and now I have to ruin it to get the new achievements >:( please, klei, let me subtract some levels
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, I will do anything

20 minutes ago, Kamotho said:

Can the Klei merch be won by people over the pond, or is it only for those in the US and Canada?

We will make our best effort to ship to anybody who wins, however - due to outside circumstances such as customs or unforeseen events we can't guarantee delivery. We don't have plans to exclude anybody at this time. 

5 minutes ago, Rily said:

Is there any way to get a lower level? I was getting to level 99 and now I have to ruin it to get the new achievements >:( please, klei, let me subtract some levels
PLEASE, I BEG YOU, I will do anything

I'm not sure why you'd want to lose levels. There doesn't seem to be a level cap in this event so you can even hit over lv200.

You should be able to get the achievements regardless of your level.

34 minutes ago, JoeW said:

tournament_small.png

Hey Everybody, 

As you may be aware The Gorge was scheduled to end next Monday on the 9th. We have decided to extend the event a week to July 16th so that you can have the weekend to finish up your accomplishments, get those levels, and get ready for The Gorge Tournament! 

Can we get a larger quality artwork?

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.fab818d0714e4bc25a4c8a2b930c41d5.png

It's a bit low-res on my desktop. ^^;

Also, how much of my soul am I going to have to sell in order to have even a remote chance of being able to win some of this swiggity swiggity swag? Because I know if it's based off of skill alone I'm NEVER going to win, it's just going to go to the same people who have been dominating the leaderboard. 

Spoiler

And are super terminators that need medical intervention.

1 minute ago, Extant said:

I'm not sure why you'd want to lose levels. There doesn't seem to be a level cap in this event so you can even hit over lv200.

There is no level cap. You could hit level 9999, if you had no life, and were a hacker.

1 minute ago, Extant said:

unfortunately the new achievements imply winning and that will add experience, and all that I wanted was to get the same level as the forge, I got 99 then, please I want to get a lower level for my OCD, I'll pay any price in spools or even money

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

Can we get a larger quality artwork?

Dem Wickerbottom eyez.

Just now, Rily said:

unfortunately the new achievements imply winning and that will add experience, and all that I wanted was to get the same level as the forge, I got 99 then, please I want to get a lower level for my OCD, I'll pay any price in spools or even money

Ahhh. OCD is indeed a cruel mistress...

2 minutes ago, Extant said:

I think they wanted to have that specific Gorge level after the end because that looks good. This would be ruined by leveling up with the new achievements.

Just now, Master Jand said:

How TF do you get the no cravings win?!

Seriously?! How?!

I'm just guessing at the moment (since I haven't had time to test this out), but I believe offering Cheesecake/Caramel Cube on a silver plate will still net a favor even outside of dessert/cheese rounds.

That means you have to also find meals that will net red marks/sapphires outside of their accepted rounds and survive until you offer 3 of those.

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

The Console event is happening AFTER the Steam event. They already said this dude.

Nope, From CharlesB on the PS4 thread, "We're hoping to bring this all together and have it in your hands to experience before the end of the PC event. Now I'd better get back to the kitchen before Chef asks for my apron." Dude. 

PS: I like your signature pic!

Just now, Mindkontrol said:

Nope, From CharlesB on the PS4 thread, "We're hoping to bring this all together and have it in your hands to experience before the end of the PC event. Now I'd better get back to the kitchen before Chef asks for my apron." Dude. 

Hoping, key word there m9. Now leave them alone before Chef Ramsey smites them over losing the lamb sauce.

Just now, watermelen671 said:

Hoping, key word there m9. Now leave them alone before Chef Ramsey smites them over losing the lamb sauce.

I fully understand all that goes into creating this kind of content, and porting it over. Nothing but love for these folks at Klei! DST is fantastic, I can't help but be eager!

Archived