2 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

The Forge was doable with randoms (I did it a lot) if they knew what to do. But with a team it was definitely much better and easier, also those speedruns were done with (really well) organized teams.

Will they bring it back? I missed that event. 

47 minutes ago, Mr. Matt said:

Tbh whats the key wilson gets from the white boar pig guy that also may be a lizard person because of his scaly hand.

That goat with the key probably is a survivor of when "Gnaw" plagued the village or something similar?
It feels like he got cursed or something and he's either transforming or just a part of him transformed, probably because of the plague.

So the villagers feed Gnaw constantly to prevent his plague or to not be eaten?

Well since they have an altar for him and all that stuff it seems like it's going this way since a long time and they probably went short on food so Mister Sky wormhole decided to slap.

We might not only make food but also get seed from the merms and plant them and then make food. Or the characters have already done that and we continue while they are making the food.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.742a183c3b803729652dda2fdead8122.png

image.thumb.png.eabf6de8ef4b49cee548f3da075d15c9.png

Zeklo had a good hypothesis about the creature that we are going to give the food to.

So in conclusion Mumsy is the uh typical Granny that cooks stuff, Pipton and Sammy are Merm salesmen for gear and seeds I guess?, Biliam is Mumsys child, no surprise there tbh lol, no mention 'bout Swamp Pig unless that unknown boar is the new Swamp pig neither 'bout the pidgeon

9 hours ago, MrKoopa said:

We might not only make food but also get seed from the merms and plant them and then make food. Or the characters have already done that and we continue while they are making the food.

Zeklo had a good hypothesis about the creature that we are going to give the food to.

To add to @Zeklo's video, I made this thread a few days ago:

The Gorge could be like a time eater?

Archived