Alright, welcome to The event thingy pt. 3.

Now if you don't know why The event thingy pt. 1 & 2 went down, they were locked due to being unconstructive, unpolite, and off-topic. So basically;

Do's:

• Discuss Gnaw Leaks
  • Discuss Gnaw itself
  • Discuss Gameplay (when it comes out)
  • Countdown to Gnaw
  • Be chill

Don't's:

• Argue about Klei's method of creating games and events
  • Bring anything off-topic here (especially politics)
  • Be toxic
  • Be elitist about gameplay (when it comes out)

On a more cheery note, I'm going to begin a countdown for Gnaw's Supposed Release Date here!

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20180614T12&p0=224&msg=Countdown+to+Gnaw+Release+Date!!!&font=cursive&csz=1

5 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

So we are not supposed to be elitist about the gameplay , but can we discuss these strategies that we think are best? Obviously not at Eggy prick levels of discussion.

Why so much hate towards him? 

did I miss something?

I really hope you can end up fighting him, or if not him just any other boss. I really miss the times when something big was coming to kill me and I didnt know how to defend myself against it (You know, like that first time you saw Deerclops and you got destroyed)

Lets see what Klei has prepared for us.

10 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

So everyone… Do you think Gnaw would have some kind of boss?

Or would it be just a "cook as fast as you can and prey that beast won't eat you" kind of win?

Reading the Quagmire portraits I could believe it will be something like Antlion or the Volcano Altar of Snackrifice:

You give him some specific foods to apease him, if you don't, wherever you are the pest affects you and other players. 

But, during the event, maybe we have the option to fight the Gnaw to access some portal, the Gnaw portrait says "no one knows where it comes from" so maybe defeating him is the key to opening the gateway to the next realm, making it obligatory to fight him.

2 hours ago, Naveil said:

Somewhat unrelated, but Klei tweeted this.65B9A194-D39E-45D5-94AA-A4D8C15B738B.thumb.jpeg.7ae578bd537c26677baabd41753f0e21.jpeg

Klei "soon" its long ... realy long! :D
But I think 14 June will be groundbreaking - for all games from Don't Starve series. It was similar with The Forge ... big announcement about The Forge, Shipwrecked (beta) and preview Hamlet!

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wait.... The GNAW is my CAT?!

Bring that kitty here so we can kill it , reap his belly open and activate the gateway, ye please?

But I really hope it isn't something like Antlion, if it is, I have hopes in klei it will be something totally difeerent including the biomes, npcs, new dishes etc. In the end, it isnt all about the Gnaw anyway.

Archived