watermelen671

Data Mining, Theorizing, Art Assets, Sprite Sheets, & More! (SPOILERS!)

wenth    19

yes yes it was....wow I should watch my dupes more closely....I did not know they had a different gun for all these different tasks

MF99K    2628
16 hours ago, wenth said:

NICE! I dont texture mine usually just some color for render before 3D printing.

what kind of 3d printer? the extruder on mine broke :/

also dupe-a-day might be best for this

• Thanks 1

Mooagain    2269

@watermelen671 Got a big request here, I hope it's not too much to ask. Think you could please get me all the elements of the UI, like the building tabs, digging, sweeping, the clock. I don't need the opened versions of them, just the default stuff.

As a second request, I need the Duplicant walking, climbing, and using tools (with empty hands, it doesn't need to hold anything) animations.

watermelen671    19204
3 hours ago, Mooagain said:

@watermelen671 Got a big request here, I hope it's not too much to ask. Think you could please get me all the elements of the UI, like the building tabs, digging, sweeping, the clock. I don't need the opened versions of them, just the default stuff.

As a second request, I need the Duplicant walking, climbing, and using tools (with empty hands, it doesn't need to hold anything) animations.

...I believe I posted all the UI stuff sometime back, lemme see if I can find the post.

Edit: Found it!

As for the second request, I'll get on that. :wilson_goodjob:

Edited by watermelen671
  • Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 1

wenth    19
On 9/5/2020 at 12:30 AM, MF99K said:

what kind of 3d printer? the extruder on mine broke :/

also dupe-a-day might be best for this

Iv got a 3D resin printer. An Elegoo Mars. the makes awesome clean prints. Iv got meep, nisbet and mi-ma perpetually on a manual generator on my desk along with sweepy keeping every thing clean.

you could do them on an FDM (assuming thats what you have if its a broken extruder) but they would have to be made much bigger then standard. right now they print about 1-1/2" inch tall but the models wouldn't care of you scaled them up. Iv got plans to make larger bobble head likes ones from them any ways.