Screenshot showcase

I only just noticed this really hard to notice difference between wendy's event lureplant costume and her wendyflower head.

20191116002828_1.thumb.jpg.1fa784ad7cb4c21085460e706a2742f9.jpg20191116002823_1.thumb.jpg.fd17c31f597b2ae61134b11ea1c75e9e.jpg

If you pay really close attention to the dark marks under her eyes, they're ever so slightly different. You may not notice it as it you have to pay very close attention when comparing the images to notice it.

The other day me and my friend were showing the game for the first time to this other friend of mine and, well, needless to say it was crazy fun. Though, we got SO worried about all the trouble she was making and getting herself into that we BOTH died before SHE did lmfao

20191025134012_1.jpg

So i recently built around the pig king, and then klei put ingame wrestling pigs again, do i have to dismantle the whole thing  in order to acces the wrestling game? might work if i dismantle only one side of it? I'm on console so i can't test it yet

Spoiler

5dda4a4be4be4_DontStarveTogether_ConsoleEdition_20191123151353.thumb.jpg.1b7623f7b6e13aec3e38f04bdd663172.jpg

10 hours ago, maradyne said:

CDD6AB9074CCFFD3A904D56781EE9EC81A644FD5

how to ask for base 101

Bull kelp stalks aren't that useful right now.
Collecting 100% of the Stone Fruit Bushes on Lunar Island and burning them or leaving with them can be considered same as burning 100% of the Reeds in swamp. Those actions aren't reversible and others could put you on their blacklist because you griefed their world.

So don't try this at home or in other servers. The easiest way to find the base is anyway to scout for it, or to make an own base.

11 hours ago, Pebrot said:

So i recently built around the pig king, and then klei put ingame wrestling pigs again, do i have to dismantle the whole thing  in order to acces the wrestling game? might work if i dismantle only one side of it? I'm on console so i can't test it yet

Hide contents

5dda4a4be4be4_DontStarveTogether_ConsoleEdition_20191123151353.thumb.jpg.1b7623f7b6e13aec3e38f04bdd663172.jpg

You can't have anything within a 12 unit radius (3 tiles) of the pig king, so I'm afraid you'll have to clear it out.

3 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Bull kelp stalks aren't that useful right now.
Collecting 100% of the Stone Fruit Bushes on Lunar Island and burning them or leaving with them can be considered same as burning 100% of the Reeds in swamp. Those actions aren't reversible and others could put you on their blacklist because you griefed their world.

So don't try this at home or in other servers. The easiest way to find the base is anyway to scout for it, or to make an own base.

Eh, the intent was more along the lines of 'I have this cool stuff, tell me where base is and we can have cool stuff together'. Burning it would just be a jerk move. Though, one of them had the wonderful idea of using a Fire Staff on Deerclopse near a bunch of dropped equipment during the fight, so maybe burning would've been the right course of action in this match lol.

Kelp's actually really great on public servers. Grows quickly, dries in less than a day, easy sanity farm; we always had surplus. Ended up being the only thing keeping the Wicker sane in that match, haha; when I first got to that base, she was getting chased around by shadows every couple minutes.

also the image quote was kind of a joke lol

On 11/20/2019 at 11:50 PM, mistrbushido said:

I built my own city hall in shipwrecked for the first time.

219740_20191119205549_1.thumb.png.06849e3aa5ca97a4acc2fb0935134a10.png

This is an uncannily accurate visual metaphor. 

On 11/24/2019 at 9:29 AM, Viktor234 said:

I'm pretty sure 21 stone fruit bushes isn't all the bushes the lunar island has to offer. I dunno; I'd personally tell the guy my base coordinates straight down to the radian angle and metric distance from the portal if he had something as valuable as stone fruit bushes. Your hunger problems are basically solved even without a Wickerbottom if you have even an average stone fruit bush farm.

16 minutes ago, Rinkusan said:

This is an uncannily accurate visual metaphor. 

I'm pretty sure 21 stone fruit bushes isn't all the bushes the lunar island has to offer. I dunno; I'd personally tell the guy my base coordinates straight down to the radian angle and metric distance from the portal if he had something as valuable as stone fruit bushes. Your hunger problems are basically solved even without a Wickerbottom if you have even an average stone fruit bush farm.

I'm sure that I had islands with <20 Stone Fruit Bushes.

2 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

I'm sure that I had islands with <20 Stone Fruit Bushes.

Oh, interesting. I don't visit the lunar island all that much (I usually have a Woodie do that for me), but when I did, I frequently brought back 3 stacks of bushes without digging up every single bush I saw, particularly avoiding the ones on top of spider silk. 

Happy (American) Thanksgiving, everyone!

thanksgiving2019.jpg.973155672febc36d36738e931dcf3d16.jpg

Even if you don't live anywhere near North America, you can still treat yourself to a nice big fancy meal today.  Home-cooked or restaurant, doesn't matter.  You deserve it.  Just stay away from Black Friday...

dstcivday52springfightsitself.png.2655903e3fd2394ed3da317469eefd4d.png

...it's basically this but more so.  : P

(The camping crockpot was a gift from Charlie on exactly my real-life birthday.  No kidding.  :)  During Hallowed Nights...Feast...Fall-Thingie, I got TWO different spear skins.  I think the game wants me to be well-armed...)

...Notorious

Winter only world going swell. Killed Dragonfly twice and also Deerclops and Klaus. Not the largest base, but I'm mostly playing for fun. Also put on winters feast to make it more winter-ish.

Also, highly recommend achievements mod. Makes the game tons of fun. Probably wouldn't have bothered getting to 50 if it wheren't for this mod.

45FB1A4AE8A0CBCFC6CD65114AB746B1C82DB50B

Archived