Klei Weekly Art Stream!

I recently played Untitled Goose Game and with the malbatross prompt, it was too easy:

5d9efdfb255f4_Malbatross(1).thumb.jpg.b3023d1ea060d73b883f909975e2ed8a.jpg

(Btw if someone makes a DS mod for this game, I will absolutely love you)

---

I'm not sure why Jouste wasn't in the office last art stream but I made a belated get well card:

5d9efdfbcce54_Malbatross(2).jpg.4897e22756a2810446553a0c1d12e1f7.jpg

I also drew another Mutant Mayhem piece but I'll wait till the next Hot Lava stream to post it.

Edit: Ok Jouste wasn't sick. Sorry, I don't really stay updated on things ^^;

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'm not sure why Jouste wasn't in the office last art stream but I made a belated get well card:

From what we were told, he "went out to get milk".

Which means he's ghosted us and is never coming back. :wilson_cry:

Spoiler

Jan said he was out running an errand, May and Alex said he "went out to get milk", and I said he contracted con fever.

Managed to sneak in a quick one before Finals proper began. Nothing to special, it's rather messed up (i mean, look at those wings!), not too much detail either, and its hurriedly done, not to mention the lack of an awesome background, but i really, really needed to vent like this before i went into Finals with pent up emotions. Doing the latter is unhealthy for you and your grades.

Will probably add details later, as well as more pieces, God willing!

img037.thumb.jpg.aebf305fb614d3a7a06f116c0441c788.jpg

artstream_oct8_19_sm.jpg

A big thanks to everyone who submitted their Malbatross art challenge pieces. Above is the completed piece from last week's show.

Be sure to join us every week on the Klei Twitch channel (3:30 PM PT / 10:30 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, and even finish up streams with blindfolded drawings! 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge
This week's art challenge is to draw Don't Starve Together's Saladmander. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

image.thumb.png.a1ed4cdfb27a2e69bea9670613f7e82f.png

Saladmander popping out of a dragonpie, @Xenologist's request, Two wuvvyduvvies. Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd blindfolds.

image.thumb.png.f8d0a6e6561a8e8ff787329c9c37dce7.png

Waverly using saladmander for ingredient, Sleeping saladmander pile, deleted klei movie Mander which they went to make Beefalos3 instead, sanicmerm and pigstails, a saladmander burns another mander with flames, werebeaver accidentally walks in a turfwar, and Wormwood spies a saladmander.

I've wanted to start doing this with you folks, because I believe it would not only help improve my mediocre digital art, but it also gives me a chance to connect with the community! :wilson_love:

Here's my little salad baby, staring into a hot spring. In case I don't get another chance to finish it! 

update: I might not be able to finish it for the stream, since I'm currently working on my crockpot foods reskin mod! Wish you all a great art stream tomorrow!:wilson_smile:

image.png.734c9c741fe1339931e3767cf6cfced5.png

Archived