Klei Weekly Art Stream!

I drew a portrait of the skin for Woodie. :)

woodie.png

On 2018/10/12 at 10:08 AM, Chris1448 said:

DUDE do you have a tumblr? This deserves way more credit, I mistook it as official for a second!

Nope. But I have a steam account, same as my name.

5 minutes ago, ti_Tout said:

I drew a portrait of the skin for Woodie. :)

Spoiler

woodie.png

Spoiler because otherwise that comment would hide the real post too much.

Woah, nice idea! I really like it!
Sadly: Woodie's voice is played by a cello, not a guitar...

2 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

Woah, nice idea! I really like it!
Sadly: Woodie's voice is played by a cello, not a guitar...

Yeah but he has quotes about playing guitarr. 

Anyway- please everyone remeber that this thread is for stream-related art pieces 

wendy_artstream_11-6-18.png

Thanks everyone for your weekly art challenge submissions! Here is the finished Wendy (Funko-style) art piece from last week's show.

Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, & even finish up streams with a blindfolded drawing. 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge

This week's art challenge is to draw Wilson and Chester in the Funko style. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

I tried to make their eyes as big as possible. Really. :D (To be honest, Glommers are already Funko-ed enough, but I love them)
Momma Glomma and her babies. Guess who is the adopted one

Glommers.thumb.png.8e0ff9f80b6913611dbe75b4dd0acd12.png

^ This one still wasn't Funko enough for me, so I made one more!

tallbirds.thumb.png.b318ddda58fc913fd485cef8d42e1992.png

P.S. Also I think DS creatures' design would be perfect for the Funko Mystery Minis line instead of POPs!

So since a Wilson Funko already exists, I decided I would draw one of my AU Wilsons as a Funko instead. This Wilson is the Nightmare Throne, able to manifest other forms the same way Maxwell can manifest shadow copies of himself. Wilson's job as the Nightmare Throne is to serve as an advisor to the king.

Chester is the official royal pet.

And yes, he is wearing the Alchemist's Shoes.

wilsonfunowithchester.png

On 6.11.2018 at 10:45 PM, JanH said:

wendy_artstream_11-6-18.png

Thanks everyone for your weekly art challenge submissions! Here is the finished Wendy (Funko-style) art piece from last week's show.

Join us Tuesdays on the Klei Twitch channel (4:00 PM PT / 11:00 PM UTC), where we draw Klei game characters/creatures, chat username doodles, & even finish up streams with a blindfolded drawing. 

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Weekly Art Challenge

This week's art challenge is to draw Wilson and Chester in the Funko style. Post your submissions on this thread and yours may get featured on next week's art stream!

No fish net veil? :( 

Archived