Don't get any reward when defeated the Grand Forge Boarrior?

kikkoi

4 minutes ago, Ashkain said:

Its not about the destination, but the journey! 

Seriously Klei wheres my "I defeated the Grand Forge Boarrior, and all i got is this lousy t-shirt" shirt.

Yeah - we need that T-Shirt Skin... or some other kind of reward... it just feels not very good to get nothing after half an hour of fighting... (yeah you get exp and maybe a chest but no reward for a victory... the victory exp bonus just doesent feel very rewarding at all)

Edit: Seriously the fight is fun and i really like the forge event but after my first victory i just felt a little "meh"...

6 hours ago, kikkoi said:

I thought it would be good rewards like spools, achievement or special item from Grand Forge Boarrior.  Got nothing when killed the boss and won. Did I miss something?

You got Pugna's tears and a fat man crying. That is merit in itself~

5 hours ago, Ashkain said:

Its not about the destination, but the journey!  Seriously Klei wheres my "I defeated the Grand Forge Boarrior, and all i got is this lousy t-shirt" shirt.

Let's keep requesting this in suggestions.57a549318784c_arielevilsmile.png.f1badd8691015eb02be5c6332422b270.png

2 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

Critter reskin?

Baby pigman?

2 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I think that's still a few miles away.

Frankly I'm starting to think that they may just spend the rest of their lives world hopping. Then again, some of them do see the Constant as a new beginning. They might not want to go back. 

5 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Frankly I'm starting to think that they may just spend the rest of their lives world hopping. Then again, some of them do see the Constant as a new beginning. They might not want to go back. 

I think it's pretty impossible for Webber to go back. 

"Mummy, daddy I'm home!"

"SWEET JESUS CHRIST WHAT ARE YOU"

4 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

Then again, some of them do see the Constant as a new beginning. They might not want to go back. 

Im curious to know if/when the throne is destroyed will the Constant and all other realms They control collapse, or will they simply just be free if Their tyranny? If its the latter, I could see the Gate Keepers being able to shape the Constant into something less deadly.

12 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

Beta. Beta. Beta. Beta. Beta. Beta. Beta. Beta. Beta. Beta. Beta......

You're being snarky that people are mentioning problems in a beta, when:

Spoiler

the beta exists for people to mention problems about it.

It's one thing to be senselessly biased against negativity simply because it's an easy thing to persecute, but when you do it in an environment that is designed to accept and learn from negativity like. Come on. Find the off switch.

6 hours ago, The Curator said:

You're being snarky that people are mentioning problems in a beta, when:

Reveal hidden contents

the beta exists for people to mention problems about it.

It's one thing to be senselessly biased against negativity simply because it's an easy thing to persecute, but when you do it in an environment that is designed to accept and learn from negativity like. Come on. Find the off switch.

Could've worded it nicer, but I do agree with the point being made here. It's in beta so people can give suggestions and feedback on how to make the Forge a better event. Asking people to stop giving feedback because it's in beta is basically killing the whole point of it being in beta.

Back onto topic though, I'd love a "lousy t-shirt" skin for killing Boarrior. Or being in the beta. Or something.

While it would make sense that defeating the boss would give some kind of reward, it doesn't necessarily make sense to put it in the beta. Atleast if it is something spectacular; more lore, a yet unrevealed item or skin, or similar. That would be a spoiler, yes....? Gameplay and the loot system is already being tested and feedback is being provided. Let's see what Klei will add further, but I hope people won't be asking for EVERYTHING to be included and revealed in the beta, lol (because that would be an actual problem :pp).

Of course, provide any feedback you like.

It's possible some items already exist in the game. Currently, Loyal and Timeless items are not marked in the Curio Cabinet (for example, the shadow torch and ancient cane, they're invisible until you obtain them I assume) so they could be there! Buuut don't get your hopes up :p  

On 10/25/2017 at 8:49 PM, Ashkain said:

I think it's pretty impossible for Webber to go back. 

"Mummy, daddy I'm home!"

"SWEET JESUS CHRIST WHAT ARE YOU"

aaaaaaa poor webber

Pokémon Art Academy Releases in North America | pokéjungle ...

...but back to the topic at hand, I would enjoy getting some kind of skin reward for beating Boarrior. It wouldn't have to be anything super nice, just a little thing that i can forever equip when i want to bring back fond memories of winning the Forge uwu

a special pleated shirt'd be perfect

It IS just in the beta. From what I've been hearing we aren't keeping anything we got in the beta and we are getting 1 chest/level when the actual event starts. And defeating the Boarrior gives you extra XP I believe, giving you more levels, giving you more chests, giving you rewards!

Archived