Don't get any reward when defeated the Grand Forge Boarrior?

kikkoi

1 hour ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

I'm going to brighten your day up, because I believe there will be a special reward for him when we are done with the beta.
How do I know? Well this little thing speaks for itself
-snip-

Ohoho! Some kind of mega chest! Awesome find! This could be related to those chests that have more then 4 items in them that were mentioned a few days back.

But yeah, that resembles the Boarrior in design easily, so it could be the reward for toppling him :) (i can already smell my lousy t-shirt)

There is another one, altho I can't tell for sure what it is, it seems probably like a Tier 2 ChestlOdUOJx.png

Besides, guys are you really that stupid, those are all chests which I found in the games files
There is another one but I dont want to post that ;3 It's something else

The names of these chests are
Our current one: skinevent_popup
This Spider looking one: skinevent_set_popup
And the Boarior Helmet like one: skinevent_all_popup

37 minutes ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

Our current one: skinevent_popup
This Spider looking one: skinevent_set_popup
And the Boarior Helmet like one: skinevent_all_popup

I'm sorry but I think these are not chests with extra loot associated with killing boss etc.
Look at the names.
Basic one is... basic, the one you get for leveling up.
Set one will probably contain Gladiator Set for one character and is granted after making such purchase.
All one will probably work like previous one but yield all Gladiator Sets at once and is granted for buying whole skin bundle.|

One will be able to purchase Gladiator Set for desired character or purchase all of them in one bundle and this is confirmed. These chests seem to be designed just for this.

EDIT:
But hey, keep your hopes up. There's something more our lovely Dragonfly dude/gal doesn't want to share.

I was just harking back to this post, and how he mentioned there being chests you get that contain 5 and 12 items. The 5 item chests make sense to be the set chest, but the 12 one? It probably contains 12 set chests of all the characters. Which makes a whole lot more sense.

Either way now i'm interested in what you found that you aint willing to share :> It's probably the "reward" chest or something we get for participating in the beta that has the background, like how the Ancient Cane and Chest had a special award background.

Edit: I just found it myself. It certainly looks like it might be. Unless I found something entirely different.

2 hours ago, Ashkain said:

Either way now i'm interested in what you found that you aint willing to share :> It's probably the "reward" chest or something we get for participating in the beta that has the background, like how the Ancient Cane and Chest had a special award background.

nEdit: I just found it myself. It certainly looks like it might be. Unless I found something entirely different.

Nope sorry, its something more on the item side, and I just dont want to share it because its something more "interesting" than a simple Chest, Background or other Junk

2 minutes ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

Nope sorry, its something more on the item side, and I just dont want to share it because its something more "interesting" than a simple Chest, Background or other Junk

Oh. Then what the heck did I find.

Cmon, throw me a bone, whatcha find :))))))) 

1 minute ago, DragonflyTheGiant said:

Just show it, nothing bad will happen when u show what u found

Then you show what you found :)

Nah I found this:

a10eed37aee0ba9d1ec232a2e1075b67.png

Was under "skinparcel_popup", has all the same animations as the other chests. Looks to be a generic chest since it has no mention of the event or lava arena.

2 minutes ago, Ashkain said:

Then you show what you found :)

Nah I found this:

a10eed37aee0ba9d1ec232a2e1075b67.png

Was under "skinparcel_popup", has all the same animations as the other chests. Looks to be a generic chest since it has no mention of the event or lava arena.

Welp, you found what I found, but I alrdy pretty much know what it is. 

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

Well I'm hyped! Sounds like they didn't reveal a boss to surprise us.

Or the content was cut.

There's a comment before the lines saying "Currently not used." Or something along those lines.

19 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Hm. I should have saved those speechfiles... Now the strings for the Forge are gone, which is quite logical, just wasn't obvious (enough for me).

Sorry for taking so long,  I don't have access to my laptop until just now. :p

(Is it allowed to upload the game files in the forums?)

↓ The part where it mentioned the fight.

Spoiler
-- Not used at the moment
--[[
    BOARLORD_BONUS1_FIGHT_BANTER =
    {
        "Ha!",
        "Push them back!"
        "We cannot be defeated!",
        "For our future!",
        "Honor. Glory. Redemption!",
    },
    BOARLORD_ROUND3_FIGHT_BANTER =