Rhymes with Play - The Forge (Beta) Dev Stream

forgestream.png

Be sure to join us on this week's Rhymes with Play Dev Cast, where we will be showing off and discussing the currently-in-beta "The Forge" event for Don't Starve Together. The Forge is a limited time, 6-player co-operative challenge where the goal is to try and defeat the Grand Forge Boarrior in an arena.

As always, the stream will be going live on Thursday, October 26th at 3:30 PM Pacific (10:30 PM UTC) only on the official Klei Twitch channel!

If you would like to help us test the beta or would like to check out the FAQ, be sure to visit here: https://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/83232-the-forge-beta-live/

Where is it?
On our official Twitch channel here:
http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

When is it?
Twitch Stream Date: October 26th at 3:30 PM (Pacific)

10:30 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
6:30 PM ET (East)
5:30 PM CT (Central)
4:30 PM MT (Mountain)

Here's a handy tool to figure out what time that means for you.

I know it's a stretch, but it would be so awesome if Klei played with all six player slots filled in by Klei Employees/Staff. Imagine the awesomeness and fun that'll be? If that ever happens, my bets on either MarkL or PeterA being the last players standing, then finally dying to Boarrior.

No cheats of course... ehem. :p 

• Developer
2 hours ago, Zillvr said:

it would be so awesome if Klei played with all six player slots filled in by Klei Employees/Staff

You're implying that we need 6 players to beat Battlemaster Pugna's challenge?

/flex 

;)

5 hours ago, Zillvr said:

I know it's a stretch, but it would be so awesome if Klei played with all six player slots filled in by Klei Employees/Staff. Imagine the awesomeness and fun that'll be? If that ever happens, my bets on either MarkL or PeterA being the last players standing, then finally dying to Boarrior.

No cheats of course... ehem. :p 

Quick! We need to figure out how to rangle both Jouste and Nome as two of the six devs!:wilson_ecstatic:

2 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Best emote right here.

-slaps peter's face onto the Wilson emote Instant Noodles posted the other day-

A very BIG thank you to everyone who tuned in to our latest Don't Starve Together: The Forge Beta live stream. If you missed the live show, you can now watch the video-on-demand replay on Twitch: 

Watch live video from KleiEntertainment on www.twitch.tv

Be sure to check out the Rhymes With Play Dev Cast on Twitch every Thursday at 3:30 PM (Pacific)! 

Also, a special thanks to Instagram users @Smamathaa, @daoru_project, @draumrkopa_@jessiiixxo@marvelarisen@missmellowy@noble_porpoise@ororganika@p1ndakid@popcornpr1nce@ro.victory, & @tasyelex, for sharing their Don't Starve cosplay with us.

If you have any Don't Starve cosplay that you'd like to share with us, tag them with #dontstarve or #dontstarvetogether on Instagram, or tweet them to @KLEI on Twitter!

Awesome as always, thanks for the stream guys even if I only caught a small portion of it. At least I was partially correct about PeterA dying to Boarrior BUT Sloth was the last player standing. Bravo for a really good attempt a near perfect run, kudos to everyone on the team! 

Twitch Clip: TPK on Rhymes with Play 162 - DST: The Forge (BETA) Dev Stream!

(I have no clue how to properly embed a twitch clip on the forums yet.)

14 minutes ago, Toast1070 said:

What do you mean?

If you rewatch the VOD, you'll see the same questions spammed over and over again.

As for the connection, both Skin Trader and Pugna both came from our world. That's what @KrisRF said from what I remembered.

Also, Hub is apparently a different realm from the Constant.

13 minutes ago, minespatch said:

If you rewatch the VOD, you'll see the same questions spammed over and over again.

As for the connection, both Skin Trader and Pugna both came from our world. That's what @KrisRF said from what I remembered.

Also, Hub is apparently a different realm from the Constant.

Thanks for clarifying, that's actually really interesting. Both characters came from our world, but now the question is WHO brought them there. 

Archived