What skins did you get this thursday?

Honestly, I don't even pay attention anymore. It's all just commons and occasionally a classy. And maybe a spiffy every couple of months if you're lucky.

I think the drop rates need adjusted a bit, or at the very least we need a few more interesting items for the bottom two tiers. I'm tired of getting garbage almost all the time.

Tan pants for me today. I agree something needs to change here, I have kept track of all my drops for the past 16 weeks.. And come on. That's four months..  

Out of 64 drops: 43 Common - 15 Classy - 4 Spiffy - 2 Distinguished - 0 Elegant

I have so many dupe sneakers I can't even. 

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Honestly, I don't even pay attention anymore. It's all just commons and occasionally a classy. And maybe a spiffy every couple of months if you're lucky.

I think the drop rates need adjusted a bit, or at the very least we need a few more interesting items for the bottom two tiers. I'm tired of getting garbage almost all the time.

Well i get also 80 % common stuff or canadian boots kek.

The Luckiest drop i had was 2 weeks ago got my first 2 Survival outfits in the row after that brown pants and other stuff.

21 hours ago, Kittydub said:

Tan pants for me today. I agree something needs to change here, I have kept track of all my drops for the past 16 weeks.. And come on. That's four months..  

Out of 64 drops: 43 Common - 15 Classy - 4 Spiffy - 2 Distinguished - 0 Elegant

I have so many dupe sneakers I can't even. 

83 weeks here, 332 skins:

• 227 common (68.3%)
  • 77 classy (23.3%)
  • 16 spiffy (4.8%)
  • 11 distinguished (3.3%)
  • 1 elegant (0.3%).

So what you've seen so far is pretty much expected.

And this week:

• green long gloves
  • yellow sleeveless blouse
  • brown steel-toed boots
  • yellow collar shirt

5 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I think the drop rate would be fine if the Trade Inn got some love. 

The Trade in just seems like a back-alley when ever I try to go there... it's dark, and you have to get there from the back door of your skin collection... also >_> The Beefalo trader has not been incorporated in the official lore as of yet... O__O Charlie, who is this old man that-- SUDDEN SPECULTION: THE BEEFALO TRADER IS AN OLDER VERSION OF MAXWELL FROM AN ALTERNATE WORLD

Game Theory time!

Beefalo Trader spelled backwards is Sans. Then, when you spell Sans backwards, you get... 

Wilson!

But that's just a theory. A theory I came up with on the spot and I'm not very proud of because I had to fire the guy who usually writes my scripts. I mean, seriously, how did we go from determining the price of a Rupee to this?

Thanks for reading!

I guess my best was how they full-sized my taro at tpumps. Oh wait skins? okay.

Camping Crock Pot & Scorching Satchel all in one day?!

*sobs*

Why did I trade it for william carter costume 4 maxwell...

WHY???!?!?!

9 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

I guess my best was how they full-sized my taro at tpumps. Oh wait skins? okay.

Camping Crock Pot & Scorching Satchel all in one day?!

*sobs*

Why did I trade it for william carter costume 4 maxwell...

WHY???!?!?!

Will yum Carter.

Archived