[Game Update] - 214994

• Developer
  • Added sound effects for mounted emotes.
  • Added an inspect window for Scarecrow skins.
  • Meteor impact no longer destroys Backpacks.
  • Reduced physics radius for Mushtrees and Cave Banana Trees.
  • Fixed missing torso in some Woodie animations.
  • Fixed bug where Tooth Traps sometimes slide on the ground when deployed.

View full update

• Like 28

Missing TORSO?  Wow.  I wanna see this now.   Also Willow apparently loses her eyes and mouth for a bit when she yawns, sometimes.giantthrowdown.png

But I have no idea how common this is.  All I know is, I tried to take a picture of the Bearger beating up the Spring Giant for my tourist postcard ("Wish you were here!") and it got totally upstaged by Willow becoming a creepypasta. : P (EDIT:  I just now noticed the sleeping bird and bee.  Ha!)

But we're talking about body parts going missing during animations, so hey!  Seemed like the right time to mention it.

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 14

Oh, I hadn't even noticed the toothtrap one, my brain was too distracted by missing torsos.  THANK.  GOD!!  As someone who uses and makes toothtraps regularly and is kind of a hoarder with a nearly-full inventory most of the time, it is _so_ annoying to have to remember to empty out slots before I deploy a new trap.  Because they only slid when your hands were full, see.  But that never made sense anyway.  So good!

I mean, I don't use geometric placement to make everything _perfect_, but I do want the thing to go into the damn vicinity I placed it in and not, say, completely under another trap. : P

...Notorious

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Jurgens said:

Now fix wood fences and wood gate that also slide when placing them

This is not a game bug. it's a Geometric placment bug. Disable the mod and the fences and walls no longer slide.

just in-game. press B and disable when u put the fences/walls then re-enable the mod

3 hours ago, V2C said:
  • Fixed bug where Tooth Traps sometimes slide on the ground when deployed.

This was happening a lot on my stream tonight. I didn't have a full inventory either so I am glad that it might possibly be fixed for real.

• Like 1