Whats your favorite Dont Starve mob?

My first choice is a Wargling. It's so cute, and loyal! Never leaves me, even if I die. 

The second would be the Treeguard, because if I fight near to it, I can listen to the EFS of the season! I love chillin' with some spiders with the best soundtracks of the game :D 

Bunnyman! Those big red eyes and adorable face <3 

Funny thing is, even when I'm playing as webber and they start chasing me I dont hate then the way I hate pigs. Their names too, so nice befriend then and see what they should be called "Hey Pimpernel, what a pretty name you have c: "

Can we get a most hated mob thread? I wanna express my hatred of splumonkeys and frogs.

I also dislike bunnymen but not to the same degree as the before mentioned mobs.

EDIT: You know what, I'm just going to make the thread myself.

EDIT 2: Done. See below.

Tigershark all the way. I still remember how I tracked whale in early days, before even finding gold. Right after I found it, Tigershark spawned and beaten the crap out of that whale. She was looking at me for a couple of seconds and then disappeared, chasing dogfish.

Archived