Whats your favorite Dont Starve mob?

I personally love the tallbird, I love how they look, I love how you can raise your own, and I just adore their babys! I like how you can watch them grow up so fast!!  Now, enough about me, but what mob do YOU love? And WHY? Why do you like it, even tho it can kill you and completley ruin your progress?

10 hours ago, Ari The Idiot said:

I personally love the tallbird, I love how they look, I love how you can raise your own, and I just adore their babys! I like how you can watch them grow up so fast!!  Now, enough about me, but what mob do YOU love? And WHY? Why do you like it, even tho it can kill you and completley ruin your progress?

To answer this question my favorite mobs are

• Catcoon
  • dragoons
  • dodos
  • grass geckos

Beefalo. Domesticating a Beefalo is something I do every single world I make now. Specifically Ornery Beefalo because I can usually fully domesticate one with that tendency before Deerclops comes and am able to use the same Beefalo for every seasonal boss, Klaus and the Dragonfly with very little preparation.

I like mac tusk n son. They look so different, I like their design and I remember wondering all the time what that thing was that looked like a deep hole in the ground. Back then I never saw them during winter because I did not manage to stay warm.

1 hour ago, Arlesienne said:

Gobblers. I mean, come on, how can you resist this adorable piece of tasty meat?

_circa_about__fifty_shades_of_drumstick_

gobblblblbllblblblbl

Spiders :D Despite being pure evil they are super cute, specially when eating or sleeping.

If you pick webber they are your only friends, but even if you aren't, any other character can benefit from the materials they provide, and their tendency to distract other hostile mobs. 

When I play as Webber (which is almost always), then it's spiiiiders, my giant legion of SSSPIIIIDERS!

When I don't play as Webber, probably MacTusk and Son. They're very different from everything else, and you get some of the best items in the game from slaughtering them.

3 hours ago, ShadowDuelist said:

If you pick webber they are your only friends, but even if you aren't, any other character can benefit from the materials they provide, and their tendency to distract other hostile mobs. 

WAIT WAIT WAIT 
by that logic can I choose balloon as a friend
they are the best friend they stand there and...uh.. 
take shots for you and...
They're super pretty!

Archived