Dupe-A-Day!

5 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

This is uh Mele. She's part mealwood, and by that I mean every couple of cycles she'll be walking around with meal-lice all over her like it's nothing big, till you point it out of course.

Mele.png

Eya would probably need to remind herself not to nibble

I wish I could say I had something better to give today, but...

Well, I don't.

59e6a2e3365e2_JacksStoryCringe.thumb.jpg.34878d3c4604362d1ef940eb6798e6e7.jpg

Also, I'm sorry it's in such a cringe-inducing, low quality format. The thing I normally use to sew the pictures together has changed and it isn't free anymore (a real shame, it was a great website). I had to use the next best thing (Also my IPad refuses to take pictures of decent quality)

(I promise I'll have something better tomorrow)

(Wow I have a lot of parenthesis today)

3 hours ago, DuplicantWebber said:

I wish I could say I had something better to give today, but...

Well, I don't.

Also, I'm sorry it's in such a cringe-inducing, low quality format. The thing I normally use to sew the pictures together has changed and it isn't free anymore (a real shame, it was a great website). I had to use the next best thing (Also my IPad refuses to take pictures of decent quality)

(I promise I'll have something better tomorrow)

(Wow I have a lot of parenthesis today)

recommend downloading graystroke if you want to use a font that matches ONI better

would also recommend firealpaca for digital art if that's what you're talking about. there's probably some free program around anyway

4 hours ago, DuplicantWebber said:

Have you thought about making a art thread?

13 hours ago, mf99k said:

you terrible person UnU

I was just curious.

I mean, if they listed a melting point for dupes, then surely they can be melted. And thus the experiment was carried out.

Spoiler

I have submitted a bug report and I eagerly await for people to call me a monster there. :wilson_ecstatic:

Hey guys! wew, we're already on the 43rd page? I came around these parts when it was just around the 30th page and I've been drawing on and off since then trying to make something worthwhile. Sadly, I was never really satisfied with what I came up with. It just didn't feel right, there's such a huge jump in the artstyle for me. But today, I gave it another try and I'm quite happy with the result. Here's my entry for Dupe-a-day! (cough technically a Dupe-a-month cough.)

ZILLVRFINXz.png.2483ba87fb9c9df0509c6c994aa8e299.png              ZILLVRFINXzORIGINAL.png.425fd610d4a66f66b7d11534d074410b.png

Digital Version                                                                  Hand-drawn Version

Here's some of the odd ones in the spoiler below that I hashed out in the last month, trying to figure out what to do. Cheers!

Spoiler

SCAN0011.thumb.JPG.684825d436d710df5484e857c7c0e167.JPGSCAN0018.thumb.JPG.0f1c8f1df62c4f06cab78180a1f9165e.JPG

Archived