Dupe-A-Day!

10 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.png.979c82781182db0f61b183f22cae30aa.png

Tempart's finally showing a bit of maturity by begging his little sister Temp to get off the new equipment she graffitied.

Wait... if there is Tempart, and Temp is his little sister, then who is Tempanim? His brother? And how does he graffiti the air above things?   

54 minutes ago, KittyMyuChan said:

A friend said, that my drawing was to see on twitch by developer... so i was really happy and want to show it here again xD 
Sorry for my english...i´m from germany xD  and about my drawing.... the little one left is this friend i talked about :p Björnikus (Björn) xD the little right one is myself... and the big one ...mother puft°-°

Wy don't you  make a art thread in the ONI side? You'll be heavily welcomed in a original art thread.:wilson_smile:

24 minutes ago, Xedlord said:

Wait... if there is Tempart, and Temp is his little sister, then who is Tempanim? His brother? And how does he graffiti the air above things?   

Screencap and post me it on a status and I'll see what I can do. Didn't see the "little brother" graffiti.

35 minutes ago, KittyMyuChan said:

i draw very many ways, i haven´t this game only don´t starve together xD he shows me sometimes the game ... i had try to draw like the game is with a bit my style x.x  but i don´t know how often i will draw this game :/ it will be too bad for the side ._. maybe if he request again a drawing x.x

Theres a art thread section over in regular Don't starve as well. So yeah.

• Developer
12 hours ago, mf99k said:

@jambell were you on here are like 1:30 am last night just upvoting stuff? Get some sleeps

tbh I was on here at like 3 am so you can ignore me XD

hahahaha whoops, I've been found out D:

SOMETIMES WHEN I CAN'T SLEEP I LOOK AT ONI FAN ART OK

Sorry for double posting, I forgot to post my dupe for today ^^;

20171105_024031.jpg

20171105_134621.jpg

Bit closer to his animal/dinosaur counterpart.

Dino was fixing the Printing Pod but he wasn't able to disable it at the time and when it turned on, it channeled some sort of dinosaur thing and got stuck with a tail in the end.

Let's hope he can learn to live with it. Who knows, maybe he can even use for something useful ^_^

Archived