Instant-Noodles

DST Skins Checklist (Updated: 09/26/2019)

FreyaMaluk    4,957

On 9/13/2019 at 12:13 AM, PeterA said:

And the fx was moved to the normal one.

can u pls explain why the Alchemy Pod skin is not loyal? I remember I bought the game in EA and I have the ONI Alpha contributor badge and yet I didn't get the skin... Contrasting the Hot Lava I got today I really don't get why the pod skin has to be any different 

Edited by FreyaMaluk
correction with POP

Zeklo    16,572
49 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

can u pls explain why the Alchemy Pod skin is not a proof of purchase loyal? I remember I bought the game in EA and I have the ONI Alpha contributor badge and yet I didn't get the skin... Contrasting the Hot Lava I got today I really don't get why the pod skin has to be any different 

Well first of Proof of Purchase and Loyal are different.

PoP is for Klei store items.

FreyaMaluk    4,957
18 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Well first of Proof of Purchase and Loyal are different.

PoP is for Klei store items.

corrected ty

Axelocke    2,560

Wait, the Alchemy Pod skin is tied to Oxygen not Included? Maybe I didn't buy the game early enough in it's early access stage. :wilson_ecstatic:

Zeklo    16,572
Just now, Axelocke said:

Wait, the Alchemy Pod skin is tied to Oxygen not Included? Maybe I didn't buy the game early enough in it's early access stage. :wilson_ecstatic:

It's not.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Instant-Noodles    2,239
10 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Where are the Wegame Exclusives on the list? 

Stone_Kiln_Icon.png.95ec361c4550fe4c791b947429def213.pngCarved_Stone_Torch_Icon.png.cb4764f8818777bfa2b8e63aed9216b2.png 

With the exception of the developer Potato Cup skin (owned by @nomeand @PeterA), the checklist will only list skins that are in the Steam version of Don't Starve Together.  If/when those two presently WeGame-exclusive skins (i.e. Carved Stone Torch and Stone Kiln) are added to the Steam game files, then the checklist will also be updated to include them.

• Thanks 1

FreyaMaluk    4,957

@Instant-Noodles could you pls break down how weekly drops are awarded? how much game time,etc?

I think I have a mod affecting drops cuz I played 3 hours yesterday and got only one weekly .... I'm a bit confused

Edited by FreyaMaluk

SinancoTheBest    901
On 9/22/2019 at 1:37 AM, Instant-Noodles said:

With the exception of the developer Potato Cup skin (owned by @nomeand @PeterA), the checklist will only list skins that are in the Steam version of Don't Starve Together.  If/when those two presently WeGame-exclusive skins (i.e. Carved Stone Torch and Stone Kiln) are added to the Steam game files, then the checklist will also be updated to include them.

On that note, do the Wegame players play in a totally independent realm of servers like the console players or are Steam and Wegame servers joined? I haven't  encountered these skins before but I thought it was because I don't encounter many chinese players in the game let alone those who preordered the game.

myxal    314

@Instant-Noodles, a few suggestions, if I may...

• It now takes 5 clicks to load from json text. Maybe shuffle the text around so we can do with 2? (sync from JSON -> paste -> OK)
  • add DLC skin chests (collections of weavable skins) - specifically, "progress" when an inventory is loaded:
    • skin-oriented: how many skins (grouped by rarity) are missing from each chest?
    • spool-completion oriented: how many spools are needed to weave missing skins?
    • spool-unravelling oriented: what's the value of skins I own (ie. if I buy this chest, how many spools do I get from unravelling the duplicates)
  • Collections - split them into groups by type - marketable vs. weavable vs. other

EDIT: Oh, didn't realise the in-game shop chests are different from the Steam store DLC chests. I was referring to the former, which are "completed" if you own all the skins within - regardless of how you obtained them.

Edited by myxal