[Game Update] - 367449

V2C

• Developer

Changes

• In addition to Werebeaver, Woodie now has two new transformations that specialize in different things, such as combat and locomotion.
  • A random transformation can be triggered by repeatedly consuming Monster Meat (or prepared dishes like Monster Lasagna).
  • A specific transformation can be triggered by consuming one of the three new craftable idols made with Monster Meat.
  • The Log Meter has been replaced with a Were-Meter that appears only during Woodie’s were-forms.
  • The Were-Meter drains constantly, and Woodie reverts to Human form once it runs out.
  • Performing specific actions will extend Woodie’s time in each were-form.
  • During fullmoon, Woodie is forced into a random transformation (once per fullmoon), and the Were-Meter drains at half the speed.
  • Reduced Woodie’s sanity drain while in were-form.
  • Woodie no longer gains sanity when planting trees.
  • Woodie no longer needs to eat wood.
  • Woodie has a 50% higher chance to spawn Treeguards and Poison Birchnut Trees.
  • Werebeaver no longer spawns Treeguards and Poison Birchnut Trees.
  • Like the Werebeaver, all new were-forms gain night vision and some weather resistance.
  • Woodie can now view the Map while transformed.

View full update

• Like 15
  • Thanks 6

26 minutes ago, 359368170 said:

I suggest deleting new Woodie.

He is so weak now.

I gotta agree, he seems severely under-powered. Were G oose lasts only 60 sec if you never stop moving and it drains all your hunger for not going that much faster.

M oose only hit as hard as a dark sword and you can't heal yourself while transformed. ( You also lose 20hp upon transforming so you're not even full.) Also doesn't last very long.

Woodie might be worse than he was before since there's major drawbacks to transforming now.

Edited by SouthTom
M oose not G oose. Dang Forum :P
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

32 minutes ago, SouthTom said:

I gotta agree, he seems severely under-powered. WereMoose lasts only 60 sec if you never stop moving and it drains all your hunger for not going that much faster.

Goose only hit as hard as a dark sword and you can't heal yourself while transformed. ( You also lose 20hp upon transforming so you're not even full.) Also doesn't last very long.

Woodie might be worse than he was before since there's major drawbacks to transforming now.

I agree.... Moose should be able to heal Wilba style... and transformations in general have way to short of a duration.... 

I hope the devs can find the right balance for the upcoming updates...

also.... a bird that doesn't fly??? like really??

edit... talking about not being able to fly and this bird mocks me while I'm screaming at the ocean unable to cross over the land borders... :/

20190912195737_1.thumb.jpg.f6635f35a4f866fefa8a5a0f4c418731.jpg

Edited by FreyaMaluk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

umm, why is there literally no note in the most substential change in the game? its seems the autumn work music has ben change for the time being? is this a joke (hopefully)? Please, what happened to the old autumn work theme?!!

The Dusk and Night music mod is broken now, it's not working :(

Here's another noteworthy change I noticed (or somehow never noticed before): Killer beas now regularly come out and roam the area like regular bees, from killer bee hives

Edited by SinancoTheBest
  • Sad 2