29 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Maxwell makes the best faces!

I remember that particular page you did when Albert was behind MAxwell that one time. :wilson_sneaky:

27 minutes ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Don't mess with the Thulecitian Souped up Cop, Max. You're cruisin' for a bruisin' if you do.

Thulecitian Souped up Cop could be a show I would watch. I couldn't picture what a Don't Starve version of the Bad Boys theme song would be though.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Albert stops a ancient bullying.png

Unfortunately, Albert's quote seems to have escaped me.

Funny that Webber's still smiling while he almost got punched. He must be way too confident around Albert :p

Wickerbottom trying out ganja.png

It astounds me a mod like that is still on the forums XD

Wheel of wilsons misfortune.png

I love Wilson's expression XD

Kind of a harmless vent piece. I finally got my rage on at Subway when a manager from another subway was visiting the one that me and my father were eating at and asked me if I worked there(someone not even wearing the uniform). What you see Skeledork wearing is what I wear in real life. People often mistake me for working at businesses due to wearing fancy vests and ties. Just gets tiring after a while since I'm unemployed and AM looking for work.

Sorry you have to go through that all the time :/

Cradling Cosmic creepers.png

Sometimes I put my cat Cosmiccreepers on my lap like this and she gives me that face. Love that anxiety filled cutie.

If your cat looks like a wyvern when you put him on your lap... pfft I don't really know what to say XD

It was pretty bad last week. Blubberywalrus of shame. While my internal thoughts were this image.

I think I remember that. Hope you're doing better now.

Also, idk if I said this but your father's quite good at drawing as well. Heh I guess I know where your creative side comes from :wilson_sneaky:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. Unfortunately, Albert's quote seems to have escaped me.
  2. Funny that Webber's still smiling while he almost got punched. He must be way too confident around Albert :p
  3. It astounds me a mod like that is still on the forums XD
  4. Sorry you have to go through that all the time :/
  5. If your cat looks like a wyvern when you put him on your lap... pfft I don't really know what to say XD
  6. I think I remember that. Hope you're doing better now.
  7. Also, idk if I said this but your father's quite good at drawing as well. Heh I guess I know where your creative side comes from
  1. Eh, it's a police officer type of line. Not really a quote.
  2. He's smiling out of relief of being saved. That and he's probably doing a Bart Simpson.
  3. Same, bud. My brows raised when I saw the mod in my notifications.
  4. Don't worry about it. Just noticed it often enough that I did a comic on it. People just shrug on when they find out I don't work at a location.
  5. Nah, it's the fangs. Cosmic just has the cutest vampire fangs on her. Chose a Wyverling since Gizmo is a catcoon.
  6. Yup, a goopd portion of my week, my usual habit of obsessing over things got unhealthy. Trying to recover from other health problems but I'm feeling better now.
  7. He's getting used to people complimenting him on his drawings. Glad to see he's getting back into digital work lately. Though that stuff you can see on the webcomic weekends.
  • Like 1

Just now, minespatch said:

SAM_2626.pngFollowed twelve or so minutes on Deerclops. He looks happy here.

On 1/30/2017 at 6:41 PM, Nimra said:

p.s. The tree guardian was drawn by my sister, all she did is draw a tree and it looks better than anything I've ever drawn.

doodles 2.jpg

Drunk treeguard fumbling around.png

Since there's a drinking mod already made, thought I'd have the tree stumbling around other treeguards.

forest of silly expressions.png

Showed my father the art that Nimra did and came up with this comic's dialogue. Willow turned out pretty cute here.

Bedtime hershy kisses.png

I almost forgot what I wanted to reply to the original with. Came up with Wilson's superpower for jokes. Kinda ridiculous but I thought it was funny.

the bednight kiss knight.png

I remembered what I wanted to reply with after coming up with a pun. I imagine by this point Wilson is rather tired.

On 1/31/2017 at 7:20 AM, Maslak said:

Slipstor is evil brother of Beefalo Trader.

slipster soap opera.png

Immediately after reading that phrase, I pictured a soap opera in my head. With the people featured rather clueless with it. Had to throw Wickerbottom on the soap opera for kicks. My father commented that Charlie looked like she was in Hello Dollie, so I'll be playing around with that concept later.

On 2/1/2017 at 3:45 PM, Nimra said:

Ymy friends.jpgou guys are the best!!

Nimra walks in after photo.png

With this one I pictured as a after photo. Giving me a chance to also draw Nimra finally. Also gave a chance to draw Asparagus as well.

Catness new starver stories page2.png

I fixed the second page to be larger. Doubling the size of each panel so it doesn't get blurry. I feel way more prouder of the executed page here than the previous.

Beefalo trader break shift.png

Another idea I had tinkering. With Beefalo trader on his break. Guy just seems tired to me. I can relate.

Lindsay tries to cheer up willow.png

Lyndsey Lamer tries to cheer up Willow. It only leads to distancing.

the kids in the forest of no return.png

My father wouldn't stop singing the Disney Babes in Toyland song when he kept seeing the print out of trees for reference. So I checked the scene out, got references of the back of Winnie and one of those evil trees and references the movie.

spooping hour june 30 2017.png

One of the two spooking hour pictures I did with Toki. First things that came into my mind were Fuelweaver's henchmen and the shopkeeper. I also like drawing flying eyes when I'm at a lack of ideas.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Since there's a drinking mod already made, thought I'd have the tree stumbling around other treeguards.

Lol emo tree is disturbed. 

Derpy tree goes like "Dude come with us. We got rainbows everywhere...". His expression so bright and shiny.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, minespatch said:

You can blame Nimra's sister for that. Derpguard became a thing.:wilson_ecstatic:

Yep. And Derpguard's best friend is Moon Moon the hound. 

The kind of expression Tree Guard has is like: "Kill it! Kill it with fire!"

*lights himself up with a torch*

• Like 1

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

forest of silly expressions.png

Showed my father the art that Nimra did and came up with this comic's dialogue. Willow turned out pretty cute here.

Nimra walks in after photo.png

With this one I pictured as a after photo. Giving me a chance to also draw Nimra finally. Also gave a chance to draw Asparagus as well.

AWWW!! Thanks for drawing my derpy monsters, somebody needs to tell them to go home cuz they are way to drunk. Looks like Chester and The hound have already passed out, i love WIllows face.

Looks like you guys have made a friend hug pile, can i join? *Jumps on top of everybody*  WHOOOOOOP!!!

• Like 3

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. Is she asking for a platonic one or more? ;)
  2. Did we all crash land? :p
  1. Both.:wilson_sneaky:
  2. Indeedy we did. We couldn't handle the poses.
13 hours ago, Nimra said:
  1. AWWW!! Thanks for drawing my derpy monsters, somebody needs to tell them to go home cuz they are way to drunk. Looks like Chester and The hound have already passed out, i love WIllows face.
  2. Looks like you guys have made a friend hug pile, can i join? *Jumps on top of everybody*  WHOOOOOOP!!!
  1. Isn't the forest their home?:wilson_ecstatic:
  2. More broken spines to the friend crush hug party. pffft
  • Like 2

Due to rough friendship related things that happened this week, I won't be able to get my major art posted this week(including the catness comic) but I struggled to get this done thanks to user @Lampofulmine giving me permission to post this.

I have finally finished the "comic" promo for Creeps in the Deeps. We were being hush-hush about this since this was supposed to be a animated trailer(I drew several frames for each scene and Lamp did a excellent bubble animation which will not be used sadly).

Anyways, here's the comic:

20170719-citd promo comic.pngoutput_06Axi8.gif

Let me add the progress as to how me and Lamp got this done.

Lamp sent me his storyboards:image.jpg

I translated them:SAM_2562 - Copy.png

My father did layout drafts for the backgrounds:father citd background draft.png

I translated my father's drafts to clean them up for the lineart:citd trailer backgrounds baw.png

Then I colored them:20170708-Creeps in the deeps trailer backgrounds.png

Originally, Lamp was going to be my inbetweener to make my animation frames work but due to him being busy, he gave me permission to turn this into a comic, which I slapped a lomography border and colored characters. Here's the frames I was using:scene1-3.pngscene2-1.pngscene3-3.pngscene4-4.png

Hope this behind the scenes collaborative process helped. I've been waiting a long while to post these.

• Like 6

597ec7ebb5fe3_20170731-LostHouseontheLEftpg5-Copy.thumb.png.b584318e6588d7a452dc2bf09c6b5a40.png

I finally got this done today. I'll be posting my art on both threads once I get the last two inked but my father hopes to get his comic done by either this year or next. I feel bad for taking a while but I'm glad page five is done. Things have been rough and I want to get back into the swing of things.

So yeah, hopefully get to post the art I've done the last three weeks ince the mental and physical breakdown I had. Hopefully I'll get a job so I can get insurance so maybe the hospital will actually help me. I just want to stop feeling pain.

• Like 6

On 2/1/2017 at 3:45 PM, Paxtonnnn said:

Really sorry for not posting in here or my other art thread much.

Have a few drawings.

I drew this a couple days ago and kept forgetting to post it.8IVvJn1.jpgOj0lXbu.jpg

I think I'm improving. Or I'm going insane. Probably both.

59896685f2296_charlieapproaches.thumb.png.78cf8d445734764afebffc9a097d1c3e.png

Wanted to combine the concepts. Liked how Pax had his own touch on Charlie and wanted to add to it. I know the original thread is Tim Burton inspired but the concept and atmosphere made me want to try something.

Visited by the Title Fairydsbeta_sm.pngdstbeta_sm.png
  •  
  • Registered Users
  • 1,240 posts

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooough

78KtI9m.png

pls

>names don't start with W
RixhDXg.png

5989669169e7c_namegatekeepertreeguard.png.c204b330b4b40cfc1f95405bb55abe94.png

It's official, this treebeard is the guardkeeper of names. Triggered by non-w names FOR DA LORE. He will [insertmedicalnamehere] screeching your way out if you're not a w-name.

PuffinBy

• PuffinBy
  • Registered Users
  • 54 posts
On 2/2/2017 at 8:27 AM, GiddyGuy said:

What if the new sitting emote got it's own part in the new update preview because the main use of it will be to get rid of glaciers!...

By sitting in the puddles and soaking up them up with your trousers.

Ah, that reminds me of this Woodlegs' quote.

wet wet wet.jpg

5989667c5b135_Woodlegsgiveswaytoomuchinformation.png.e97ee6827cc89af9cb361d9784a9a253.png

Something about that quote squicks me out. Especially with Woodlegs being proud about it.

59896681d8d60_Catnessnewstarverstoriespage3.thumb.png.5ec71a69f1e27516f691d18fbbc91d48.png

Not my intention to make Wigfrid to look like she came from Gorillaz. Just keeping close to my storyboards. Wanted to add some red to throw in atmosphere.

59896688de2f1_krampussellerdakimakura.png.c3104843baaffb93ebf78daa75bd3cc6.png

After that piece with the leggybird dakimakura, I just had to bring back Saleskrampus. If this happened, I'm sure Klei would give the guy a restraining order.
Tried to be tasteful with the outfits. The google image search for references were surprisingly nsfw... Especially when trying to print out references in the public library.57a54933963ed_arielsweats.png.7e7d7f360bc047ce1e14cd4d6acd52e6.png

Instant-Noodles

Visited by the Title Fairy
  • Irregular snow crystal
  • Instant-Noodles
  • Registered Users
  • 71 posts
On 4/27/2017 at 9:29 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

Haha!  Oh, that's amazing.  Too bad Maxwell wasn't wearing a top hat and/or holding a walking cane while tapdancing like that, 'cos that'd be PERFECT. Dapper as all get-out!  (Although, yeah, obviously you want to wear proper armour when fighting the Ewecus...)

waxwell_stressdancing.gif

5989668f2b494_Maxwellcrashestheritz.png.ebcc55309ead15611ae6d871038c1fd1.png

I couldn't help but picture Mel Brooks's Young Frankenstien from that Gif. Figured Maxwell crashed into the Ritz scene.
Father thought Gene Wilder was Wilson...5863ae3b1cee9_arielcringe.png.c475a365f5ad67142158dde3d2042a15.png

5989668cce1ba_Lightingupalantern.png.79cecdfddf2380985bc3fbac5e1a9207.png

Again, July was rough. Drew this one while resting on a walk with my father. There was a lantern in front of me and I felt like doodling a lightbulb plant with Wilson having a moment of piece. Something sweet and relaxing while I was dealing with internal struggle.

On 7/10/2017 at 6:27 AM, MonsterLasagna said:

Related:

s5lUDh0.png

59896687a437d_crabbymaxwell.png.12655ecc86a5a030921196351033b3ff.png

Ever since I saw that face, I heard the pun in my head and had to illustrate this madness. I don't know how he got in that position but eh, it's up to your imagination.

um.png.7c2b7440a4274846beb0b82025a0a6ea.png

598966936573b_tradermanshareshisthoughts.png.61db4e74f5e784d1ca84408d7f48dd6e.png

Had to do another smoking/ganja mod piece. Just thanks to that Slipster face. Whenever I look at that dope expression, I break out in giggles.
Also another chance to draw Beefalo trader. I'm sure that's a thought that goes through his mind.

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. I lost it when I saw the body pillows XD I like the other pieces though.
  2. Ria and Ori better watch out for that treeguard :?
  1. Eyyy, thanks. That was my intention. Sales Krampus is way too happy to sell his wares without shame.
  2. You bet I'll be drawing that.:wilson_sneaky:
  • Like 2

599178fb63f4e_20170814-LostHouseontheLEftpg6.thumb.png.2d81e731c8a23a3d83f95764efe3b116.png

Sixth page on Lost House on the Left. Finding the wallpapers for the particular areas is what keeps me taking a while on these. Though I think I'm getting a better hang of it. Hoping to get more art posted by this week. Panic attacks aren't happening as often as they did last month.

Father really loves have MAxwell's ego go as high as it can.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Sixth page on Lost House on the Left. Finding the wallpapers for the particular areas is what keeps me taking a while on these. Though I think I'm getting a better hang of it. Hoping to get more art posted by this week. Panic attacks aren't happening as often as they did last month.

Good to hear it progressively getting better. I wish you the best of luck for the future.

You got Maxwell's ego pretty well in the comic XD

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:
  1. Good to hear it progressively getting better. I wish you the best of luck for the future.
  2. You got Maxwell's ego pretty well in the comic XD
  1. I just want to talk to my friend again but I have to give her space. The isolation really hurts and I hate how I have random crying fits. Just want to fix everything I've done wrong in my life so things can go back to normal. Hopefully therapy will help. My head won't let me sleep normally.
  2. That would be my father who's writing and drawing. I just do the coloring.
  • Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 9:16 PM, Arlesienne said:

But... you suggested I try...? Well, Akuma and then Siegfried getting creeped out.

unknown.pngunknown.png

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

59b0ae76460e7_GibbletdistractsBobBrantley.thumb.png.d33f65be2f5c10cfb3aed85e9c6bead0.png

The Giblet causes trouble for the gang.

Sorry Arles, I was having a emotional episode back then but thanks so much for replying.:wilson_smile:

On 2/2/2017 at 10:50 PM, GiddyGuy said:
  1. mind_games.pngTelepathy for dummies.
  2. when_the_squad_Squat.pngBest emote eva...I'd hate to see this in my desert tbh.
  1. 59b0aed87e05f_wickerbottomstelepathyfordummies.png.baf8189a7cfcd8e766ff4ddbec8043c2.png
    Wilson assists Wickerbottom with the Lazy deserter. Holding its manual.Huh, Charlie must've made some book deals.
  2. 59b0ae53938be_Giddyandskeledorkapproachsittingposse.png.9d28abdc6c42db6b9ba8272bd1315c44.png
    Giddy and Giddybottom have a unintentional staredown.

image.png.f9d28960c5531eb6626b12df014966bc.pngGiddy's buddy liked it too.

On 8/29/2017 at 1:22 AM, Donke60 said:

Wes used to be very fat but then he had gastric bypass surgery which explains that small stomach but his fast metabolism 

also can't find any fanart of GoH Wes make me sad

1. 59b0ae61430e8_gohwesseeksland.png.9e66e98d8285222e9500c6358e10c9de.png
    Drew this first on a whim. Didn't come out how I originally planned but I was fine with the result. Wanted him dapper looking but he ended up in the air to my surprise. Threw a deerclops to add some silly danger.
  2. 59b0aebe83839_webberasksgohwes.png.371b830a6637b8f95738c1b672ddd847.png
    Webber tries to ask a question but he doesn't realize how rude he's coming across. The portrait and in game model for Guest of Honor Wes makes him look like his chest extended. I really need to do that Seinfield meme soon.
On 2/3/2017 at 11:19 AM, mewthemew said:

Ivy and warly probably exchanged recipies at one point and made peace. in other news, i always niagined warly had a pet rabbit named "Stu" because...because...

1. 59b0aeb76dafa_WarlywithhisStu.png.acfb83ec7180064111fabe22cbca5eba.png
    Finally got to draw the adoptive rabbit. Not sure if that was Mew's intention in her comment but if Warly had a pet rabbit in the past and then adopted a Thulian rabbit when on the islands. I was so inspired, I had to do another one.
  2. 59b0ae91d1a92_warlyhasamoonmisunderstanding.png.734bbf6461c9784ccf6adfac142fabdb.png
    Taking a page from Chuck Jones and Monster inc., I thought I'd have a piece where Warly thought his Stu was petrified by moon magic but Stu's behind Warly. I'm sorry if this is cruel.:wilson_ecstatic:

I might raw that picture of Ivy and Warly soon that I reread the reply.

On 2/3/2017 at 7:57 PM, FuriousBr said:

Nothing better than sitting and relaxing with friends on a spring day.

CSu1Sxu.jpg

59b0aeea354d4_wolfgangsensessummer.thumb.png.275a96982fd7b0e60e7b4c50a4b4f6a4.png
"Summer is Coming"

The image of Wolfgang keeping his eyes open had me chuckling. Feel bad it took me a while to even reply to this but I'm glad I got this done. I'm almost done with Diamond is Unbreakable but I felt this needed a jojo meme. Could've done some crazy Killing Joke/Watchmen esque coloring if I wanted to.

On 3/12/2017 at 5:10 PM, minespatch said:

wendy gruff cosplays gothstarvers.png

I do the art for the webcomic Underbridge Internet. We have a goat called Wendy Gruff so that's where the inspiration came from. She has two brothers called Carl Jr and Hardy and I threw them in for the joke.

59b0cc500cbcb_sibingvoltgoatgruff.png.d647e4bbd59715a002cdb0b165b9f898.png

The Gruff family was originally my father poking fun at the quirks of Regular Show but due to there being Volt Goats in the ame, I wanted to draw the three in the game style.

On 8/12/2017 at 11:48 PM, minespatch said:

SAM_2692.thumb.JPG.00b529002f22ff38cf555a583a9a3b42.JPG

Pucca Wigfried(from the beginning stream) and a request of Invader Zim/Jhonen Vasquez Wilson that someone in the chat was asking for.

59b0cc4eb2922_puccafrigandjhonenhiggsbury.png.988b4e0890c10746fa8d138cd9b02709.png

Cleaned the drawings. So yeah, inked these.

59b0cc52e2360_warlystealsmaxesclothesforaskit.png.7a9470397ba21ddb49c74e0497887821.png

Another one of those unintentionally prompted by my father. He saw that drawing I did of Charlie, beefalo trader, and slipstor and him seeing Charlie's outfit made him think of the film "Hello Dolly". He started singing the song with Charlie's name and the idea popped into my head. Finally giving me also a chance to draw Maxwell in that underwear I see on the Wiki. I might draw Willow in the female variant soon now that I think about it.

59b0cc4322d7c_charliethrowpearlsbeforeswine.thumb.png.f9be3e114b75d662ee04aca763152775.png

Combination of a mooning, Tex Avery, and unintentional stealing from a joke from @Quoth143. Sorry Quoth.:wilson_ecstatic: Maybe next time Charlie will try to educate the bunnymen but I feel she tried to socialize the pigmen was due to their usage of speech and ways of making civilization.

59b0cc4c003f2_Manstrollaaccidentalmouthstealer.png.86781ddaec2975173dc24f7db48e8806.png

Before the car crash, father mentioned during one of our resturant outings that Manstroll's mouth resembled the trader's, so another one I doodled later. I love how challenging Trader's design is.

59b0cc3bdd21d_ApopheniafromTHEM.thumb.png.d5b71793716ab0a13747841bb15a9e6b.png

Something I wanted to draw all the way back in February. ORiginally I was just going to do another idea with Apophenia with Wilson askin Skeledork what it meant, but due to this happening in real life, I felt way more compelled to do this instead(which also strikes the idea of my list, yay). Aaron Bordner is a professional artist friend of mine(I own several of his books) and he sent me the card out of nowhere, so that was really nice of him... Alongside was a rose catalogue. The combination of the phrase on the card and catalogue left me a little unnerved.

SAM_2252.thumb.JPG.c1671f81be2c290fa60c949e63361ab9.JPGSAM_2255.thumb.JPG.4139b62183353578670072b2dbda59a5.JPG

59b0cc395e8e1_20170905-Filmmakercasepage4.thumb.png.a0ea896b140b6f31a47b451379e9b1c5.png

Page four of the Filmmaker Comic, based on @Quoth143's interpretation of the filmmaker. Father storyboarded all the pages before the crash, so I have the material what I need to finish. He helped a lot(even though I didn't want to give the filmmaker a name) and he helped fix the details on the comic from the storyboards.

59b0cc401acec_catnessnewstarverstoriespg4.thumb.png.6cf6a8b8050e93d1252397c8b2e00373.png

Page four of six for the first chapter. I'll try getting the next page done within two weeks. Wish I wasn't so slow due to what's happening around me but really glad I got this done.

59b0cc44b1aed_chesterandhutchchase.png.13c65ecdb0f7bec511e5b69ac6f40968.png

Wanted to do a piece with both Chester and Hutch for a while now. Thought it'd be cute to have Wilson playing fetch but with him being the target.

59b0cc46d4eb0_djshadowjkwendyandnewoutfit.png.1434115c8eb34944bbffb4435a1d6dff.png

@DatShadowJK wanted to play DST with me that day. The skin drop I got was the black and red coat. ShadowJK played Wendy, but since their avatar is a smolbird, I gave Wendy the look. The Abigail look was ShadowJK's suggestion.

59b0cc4ddfa8c_paxtonnnglitchedwilson.png.b5e5d689762db96ee6a6cd7828a8adef.png

@Paxtonnnn wanted me to join him so we could test out his character mod. Things got really weird. My Wilson character lost his hair:

wilsonhairgone.png.ee5da2ddc8621b162e56236252964484.pngHello @Youknowwho.

@Quoth143, who's that Don't Starve priest oc that you sometimes play with on tumblr to bounce Albert off of? I was thinking of doing a drawing with him but forgot the creator and character name.

1. Quoth143

Ah, Winwood by Mr. Kannman.

tumblr_om4sfw7ck61vu7ruto1_500.png

59b0cc57939e3_winwoodandtheglandofgilead.thumb.png.9b608ff65765c8b017cdaba9624863a8.png

I finally got to go to a church priesthood meeting and a ex-senator-turned-priest was talking about how he asked a Muslim in Judiah if they still made "Balms of Gilead". The words made me think of those tumblr cartoon rps Quoth did with another user[which I don't know if they have a Klei account] Winwood. So just a silly religious joke.

59b0da018caeb_Webbershowsoffhiscraft.png.9f75ed44639672b1a81dff3da0c03a66.png

Poor Webber just wanted to show off his creation... To a Ornithophobe. This gave me a chance to draw that M'Goose vase. It's weird and silly looking.

59b0cc550b109_wickerbottomspupils.thumb.png.07b1ac989489f34a795e26e73136293c.png

A comic scripted by my father. The middle panel got screwed up due to me getting it from my laptop camera, forgot to scan it(along with the far left part of the wolfgang piece above). This also gave me a chance to draw Wilson's fancy chair and a scene of Wickerbottom teaching the girls how to quilt.

59b0cc51170d1_thewalkingwes.png.8fb119fcf3f6f4fbe658938246eb9452.png

Something I planned all the way back since Free Comic Book day(May). Seeing a statue of Negan over at the comic book shop, the comic version of Negan just looked way too much like Maxwell. Thought it'd be fun to have Woodie as the sheriff and tackle the Zombie Wes toy. Even threw in  @mewthemew's Waargh.

Got several Oxygen Not Included stuff, so I'll throw them in both threads:

59b0cc49939cb_Dupetakesadvantageofnoeyedeer.png.11b8da19c6e0dbe735740ae8f48b11e7.png

Joshua found a good no-eye deer.

59b0cc486a390_dupesonhiggsburyexplainstostinky.png.92076bd027beee67ea74225a0d6790fe.png

On 8/18/2017 at 1:16 AM, minespatch said:

Dupe-son explains to Wedward the many deaths one can go through. He keeps dreaming "a million dead mes".

Thanks @mewthemew:wilson_ecstatic:

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 11