Shadow *jazz* Hands

Hello. I've been playing DS standalone for 3 months now. I still haven't played DST but i like some of those shadow themed costumes so much especially for that of the ladies. I just had to draw them. So here's my first one: Shadow Wendy and Abigail

IMG_20170507_191255.JPG

Slightly remodeled 'cuz i was torn between feathered or pleated skirt then i thought why not both? Turn out to look like a flower. Not bad tho…

Edited by vixenine
Added last paragraph
  • Like 25

Hai guys. Actually before i started Wendy, somebody else came first. It so happened that Wendy was posted first 'cuz my concept of Wendy's pose and outfit came to me so quickly, that the other one had to be put on hold until I could gain more time to focus on her finishing touches.

For my next work, I bring you Shadow Willow:

IMG_20170511_214439.JPG

I tried making her skirt as superfluous as smoke. Added some frills to her bib collar. I imagined that she can also lengthen her pigtails in this form. She doesn't need her sweet lighter as she can conjure flames by the wave of her hands. Most of all, she's prolly got a pair of noice legs to go with her wicked fab get up.

Last but not the least, @minespatch your feedback is much appreciated ^^. Thank you for adding life to this thread.

On 5/8/2017 at 3:46 PM, minespatch said:

Interesting, kind of realistic and toys around with the two. I love how Wendy's skirt flows out like a flower. Then again, this is shadow Wendy.

Your comments and criticisms are welcome. There will be another one coming soon teehee~<3

Edited by vixenine
  • Like 15

Hey there!

Phew, 3 artworks in 2 weeks. I am on fire... At least until now. Now that i mention you're prolly wondering about the third one.

Here's the last piece of my sketching streak, Shadow Wigfrid:

Office Lens 20170513-212022.jpg

This piece really frustrated me but it was fun too. Drawing action poses is freakin difficult. Shadow armor aside, i thought i should garnish it with matching greaves and gauntlets made out of dragon fly scales... Or shadow tinted thulecite carved in the shape of dragon fly scales.

Wigfrid looks just as frustrated as the time i drew her. She's about to ONE PUNCH somebody in the face. I leave that to your imagination. Could be pig man, bunny man, merman, Wes, maybe Undark Maxwell... Idk *shrug*

Thank you for viewing this thread! Also thank you @DragonMage156 for the compliment. 

Of course there's one last lady character left. I'm still thinking on how Wickerbottom might look like. @minespatch /wink

Edited by vixenine
  • Like 12

12 hours ago, vixenine said:

Office Lens 20170513-212022.jpg

YEAH WIGFRID!! :D

12 hours ago, vixenine said:

She's about to ONE PUNCH somebody in the face. I leave that to your imagination. Could be pig man, bunny man, merman, Wes

Nu, not Wes! (... I ship them ^^; )

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

YAAH WIGFRID!! :D

Nu, not Wes! (... I ship them ^^; )

Heh. Well it's healthy for couples to fight from time to time. (Just make sure Wes survives tha ONE PAWNCH)

• Like 2

INTERMISSION TIME :D

I've been holding this song in my head for quite a while now and I just wanted to share this for the mean time:

It goes like this:

(Sang like "Home on the Range")

Oh give me a home~

Where the beefalo roam~

Where the deer~clops and the vo~olt goats stray~

Where seldom are seen~

Those pesky tree guards~

And the hounds do not chase me all day~

P.S.: Wickerbottom is underway. She'll be posted soon... (Maybe /wink)

• Like 2

UPDATE ON THIS POST!!! (June 1, 2016)

I manage to sneak up some time to re-visualize Shadow Wickerbottom:

Office Lens 20170601-221409.jpg

I like her posture in this update. She appears more into character in this one. The proportions corrected, the pose changed. Her outfit is not the same as the former as quoted below tho. But yep i'm satisfied ^^. Simpler and cleaner.

P.S. Yes. There are still naked ravens along the way. Take care not to step on those poor things. 

Posted Last May 18:

One word...

Spoiler

IMG_20170518_220041.JPG

I have to apologize for the half-assed quality of this late work. I tried to make Wickerbottom look like the sort of matron you'd never wanna mess with. But she be like "Hey kids look who just came back from Paris the shadows", holding her new edition of the Codex Umbra and her new ability to summon a myriad of her happy shadow friends. And as i drew her rear, i dunno if i should give her the lift or not. Then I said well why not, anything can happen when you try Charlie's personal spa makeover. Then along came that verse from Nikki Minaj's Anaconda that stuck to my head as i proceeded with the rest. And hence the product, "Dunno if foxy gramma or not"

P.S. Take care not to step on naked ravens along the way 

P.S.S. Yes i may have over-extended some body parts. 

Spoiler

And for that she may be called Slenderbottom.

To all the viewers you've been great. I feel so much more into DS art lately than ever and I have you to thank. If i get the opportunity i might fix some of the irregularities in my work and try to convert them into digital art.

Edited by vixenine
Added updated picture
  • Like 6

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

UH... Not sure why you spoilered it. The picture's fine to me.

11 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Still looks great! ^_^ Better than what I achieve when I feel lazy XD

*"OH-MY-GOSH" Intensifies*

Thank you so much guys ;u;

I just feel bit embarassed that my work didn't turn out the way I would've want it to look and also after realizing that the picture I took was slightly tilted. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2017 at 6:51 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Wait it is? 0.0 *Goes back and checks*

... doesn't look like it XD

Sorry. The camera was. That's why the image skewed and made Wickerbottom's right leg appeared a little bit elevated than it's supposed to be.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

His face looks a tad youthful but I see where you're coming from.:wilson_smile:

I think this is what he looks like before losing it. Still fresh into the amazing world of "Don't Starve"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vixenine said:

I think this is what he looks like before losing it. Still fresh into the amazing world of "Don't Starve"

So that explains why he's getting wrinkles and white lines in his hair(depend on which artist on the dev team is tackling him).