Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Spoiler
49 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

me when i see something REALY stupid
Bild

... Seriously? 
I make an observation about someone once, and I get officially muted by the administrator. 
YOU, actively called someone stupid, and all you got was a passive "Be Good Please" from Joe? 
It feels like the forum simply despises me. 

Edited by Wendy C.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Sad Dupe 3

1 hour ago, Wendy C. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

... Seriously? 
I make an observation about someone once, and I get officially muted by the administrator. 
YOU, actively called someone stupid, and all you got was a passive "Be Good Please"? 

i dit not call you or anyone else stupid i mean that i have seen something stupid in a weird way thats what i mean i dit not mean to insult any person here if i done so then im sorry if i done so somehow

• Like 3
  • Health 1
  • Sanity 1

5 hours ago, Wendy C. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

... Seriously? 
YOU, actively called someone stupid, and all you got was a passive "Be Good Please" from Joe? 

Your post that was hidden was specifically calling out another person individually. The post that you're talking about from @Dr.Medic I believe was referring to the content of the previous post, that was intended to be "bad". Hence, being a Maxwell Meme.

And I wasn't telling Dr.Medic to be good, I was advising that people don't get carried away in response to that same post. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 4

On 10/15/2021 at 7:39 PM, Wendy C. said:
  Reveal hidden contents

... Seriously? 

Are you sure @Dr.Medic was calling ME stupid? Heck naw, that's not their personality, I just posted something funny, which sounded kinda weird, and Dr.Medic was referring to said post. And tbf, it was kinda stupid. But I posted it just for the cries and laughs

Edited by NightfallsCurse
  • Thanks 3

14 minutes ago, JoeW said:

You're post that was hidden was specifically calling out another person individually. The post that you're talking about from @Dr.Medic I believe was referring to the content of the previous post, that was intended to be "bad". Hence, being a Maxwell Meme.

And I wasn't telling Dr.Medic to be good, I was advising that people don't get carried away in response to that same post. 

Did JoeW just call all maxwell memes bad or am i not understanding this

• Like 2
  • Haha 8
  • Potato Cup 9