Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

22 hours ago, GetRektKids said:

so i have gotten into tf2 lately and i was thinking what if we did the “meet the” series for the dst characters? so heres what i did:

It reminds me of the TF2's action figure memes that I've turned into DS figures a while ago :

Spoiler

2AD6C137-73EA-41F9-829B-6CB0A9D99A29.thumb.jpeg.ceab13c6f6148e7b39b2261467e17ce7.jpeg
8B565911-7ED3-441E-865A-36C62E9085DB.thumb.jpeg.53fba6e707ae4918ebe59bda2e35bad9.jpeg

B1C7EF44-CC99-45CC-9FF3-995E1E8DD6E2.thumb.jpeg.c3af3c7a523e678d7614792d5e73b4cc.jpeg

1FC1E5EA-0B22-47B5-ACED-7FD4F8295759.thumb.jpeg.8be88c09ef61476855d44103ae695aa7.jpeg

5B8F962A-1235-45C6-AC33-4A0FCE0766C9.thumb.jpeg.404550962589ea24c3b1cd36dd87377f.jpeg

29305F4C-791B-45EB-A916-DC54629246BD.thumb.jpeg.9c5d763d3402aa9b7f50d2221fdd4bcc.jpeg

Spoiler
  • Like 7
  • Haha 13

So i was bored and translated Starvers Carol in google translator a few times

normal:

Spoiler

Wilson : We sing through dark of coldest night, we sing through chill od dark. 
Willow :We sing to deepest heart felt hopes and places long since gone. 
Wilson and Willow : We don't know how we came here, we can't know when we will leave! 
Wilson, Willow and Webber : So cheerish this time we have together! Happy Winter's Feast Eve!

google translate version:

Spoiler

Wilson compared with the coldness Even tonight we read in the dark, in the dark
Sing cool songs and believe
Wilson and Something Else: We don't know if it's true.
Wilson, Psalms and Webber: A Good Idea? Happy winter

And i also did translate the possesion short note i used the auto generated subtitle to make it weirder

normal:

Spoiler

[Music]
Krampus and Warhawks traipse through the woods in the hopes to ruin goodness by being no good.
They both schemed with glee bearing grains of a fiend oh you're right they're quite wrong they meant to be mean.
With their bounty of loot the hole was never enough who was fun to make plum by stealing once stuff.
But cruel-hearted fun still requires a heart and that's where our two scoundrels rifted apart.
[Music]
You see mister from Alice is a line drawn quite filled and war talks told Krampus this is where this one must end.
Battling ones nature is a most vicious affair but virtue gives bigger so that one might make a good tear.
[Music]
And though Warhawks felt better to a hilt on the whole his fiendish half was still cursed to ensnare this foul song.
Sorry be careful what you wish for a lesson worth mention for taking that which is not yours can lead to possesion.

google translate version:

Spoiler

[Song]
Forest destruction by Crampasum varhakkukumum is highly anticipated.
Two plans for eating blueberries. Little.
In our opinion, it is not enough for other items to be stolen from the well.
It also separates two evils in our lives in the work of hardening the heart.
[Song]
Look at your head and repeat that Alice Krampasinre yud'hvaly is completely destroyed.
The approach is expensive. But tears are better
[Song]
Varhakkukal is good for Santustarayrikkunnatins, not for addicts.
Sorry, we're talking about Agrahikkatin, nothing can save her.

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

Just now, Canis said:

PSA:

Just subscribe to DST's news tab on steam, and you'll get a desktop notification when any new posts of the update variety appear.

Why are you posting this in the funny memes please, get outta here canis.

post funny memes or get outta here, smh

• Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Why are you posting this in the funny memes please, get outta here canis.

post funny memes or get outta here, smh

You say, continuing the off-topic post chain.

It was an on-topic topic related to the previous meme, get off my rear end.

[pretend a meme is here so we don't get slapped by JoeW.]

Edit: Look at this clown needing someone else to make his memes for him :^)
image.png.3470432b47be2b48b47ca04e059712d9.png

Edited by Canis
  • Haha 13
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Nickolai said:

What Wendy character? Her dead sister? All i see is a child safe yard.

How long did that take you to make? It was such a good edit that I had to quickly close to desktop to double check that Joe didn't pull a sneaky on me and change it under our noses.

Speaking of which...someone keep an eye on that page for any changes. I expect hourly screen grabs on the internet archive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, watermelen671 said:

How long did that take you to make? It was such a good edit that I had to quickly close to desktop to double check that Joe didn't pull a sneaky on me and change it under our noses.

Speaking of which...someone keep an eye on that page for any changes. I expect hourly screen grabs on the internet archive.

All i did was copy and paste the YOTC fence and changed its opacity lmao