Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

7 hours ago, Marco BR said:

This is with the signature in the corner of the image. ;)

4 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

Still, not everyone sees the signature, especially with the low quality.

It would be nice if you could put the author's link or where you took the picture the next time you post something, could it be?

I'm pretty sure @NightWonder7 would have preferred you asked her permission before posting it (and to include written credit).

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'm pretty sure @NightWonder7 would have preferred you asked her permission before posting it (and to include written credit).

TBH I didn't even realize that they had a forum account; seen their work elsewhere but hadn't noticed it here lmao.

Yea, typically good to provide links for creators/context whenever they're available. Certain users will complain, but it's important to remember that these forums are frequented by Googlers/others who have no idea what's up and aren't likely to look beyond the one post for information.

For anyone wondering, here's Night's art topic.

Edited by maradyne
context in the post about context lol
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Thank you for telling me, Mage!

The point has already been said, but I'll just repeat it anyway. Yes, credits and link-backs are very much preferred and appreciated when art is being reposted. Asking first will also make you sure if the artist is cool with it or not. I prefer to be asked first so I'm aware of it or prevent it in cases I'm not okay with it. Also quoting posts from another thread is a possibility, since this is a forum.

I'm not mad, but I hope people are aware of it in the future ^^

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

On 7/16/2019 at 5:31 PM, Viktor234 said:

[original meme here]

Well it looks like I struck again...so before you people rehash this meme...

5dc30dc6cf712_classwhale.png.9c75228477f71d23df4d707a42ab2b57.pngHey, can I copy your homework?

Sure, just make it look different so that it doesn't look like you just copied it. photo-243632.png

5dc30dc6cf712_classwhale.png.9c75228477f71d23df4d707a42ab2b57.pngSure thing.

5dc30dc6cf712_classwhale.png.9c75228477f71d23df4d707a42ab2b57.pngphoto-243632.png

image.thumb.png.84fbcd4a183c46371bf406b74da63c46.png

OPs: @watermelen671 and...well, the other one's been lost to time. :wilson_sneaky:

• Like 8
  • Haha 14

Just now, NinofanTOG said:

How does WX have more lore than Wolfgang or Wendy? 

Wx is a robot and he was built by the same factory by that radio maxwell used to lure wolfgang, he was also built by Wagstaff, a singleplayer character.

• Like 6

Just now, Seero said:

Wx is a robot and he was built by the same factory by that radio maxwell used to lure wolfgang, he was also built by Wagstaff, a singleplayer character.

We dont know that for sure, its all based on quotes by the characters.

You could also assume that Wendy and Maxwell are in the same familiy through the quotes.

Also Wolfgang appears in the William puzzles in a poster.

That imo makes them more lore heavy than Wigfrid or Wes

• Like 2