Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

$50? Dayum son, I've only got the $20 one as a belated birthday gift not too long ago

$20? Dayum son, I've only got $.17 as profit from selling a Green Shirt not too long ago.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Bebbit said:

Well I don't have a phone so no Steam Market!

...i hate valve.

Sorry for lil offtop, but there is a way.
Steam Desktop Authenticator

I'm using it and it works pretty good. But of course - use it if you want, don't do it if you're afraid or something.

2 hours ago, Maslak said:

Sorry for lil offtop, but there is a way.
Steam Desktop Authenticator

I'm using it and it works pretty good. But of course - use it if you want, don't do it if you're afraid or something.

breathing.png

Oh, wait...

REQUIRES SMS.

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

breathing.png

Oh, wait...

REQUIRES SMS.

You know, it's good that app has your phone number. ISIS can steal your data and use your body as a living bomb It is used when you have trouble and want to recover your lost account.
 There is one huge downside. Once you get mobile auth (including Desktop Auth) you need to use it everytime you log in (only when you're logged out, ofc). So when you have just one computer, it's a bit risky. Your PC can break down, so you won't be able to log in into Steam using someone's else PC. I lived my life dangerously for a couple of months, but I finally got my laptop. I have the software on both computers, which makes it perfectly safe and 0% risky. But still, ISIS can fcuk me up.
EDIT: The sms is free if I remember correctly, just like when you do it for real (with real mobile auth). It's sms from Valve, not from Steam Desktop Authenticator creators.

Edited by Maslak
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Maslak said:

You know, it's good that app has your phone number. ISIS can steal your data and use your body as a living bomb It is used when you have trouble and want to recover your lost account.
 There is one huge downside. Once you get mobile auth (including Desktop Auth) you need to use it everytime you log in (only when you're logged out, ofc). So when you have just one computer, it's a bit risky. Your PC can break down, so you won't be able to log in into Steam using someone's else PC. I lived my life dangerously for a couple of months, but I finally got my laptop. I have the software on both computers, which makes it perfectly safe and 0% risky. But still, ISIS can fcuk me up.
EDIT: The sms is free if I remember correctly, just like when you do it for real (with real mobile auth). It's sms from Valve, not from Steam Desktop Authenticator creators.

I mean, I don't have any devices that can receive SMS messages. Unless this Windows 10 laptop can, but I doubt it. Thanks anyway. It's a lot easier than using an Android emulator, still.

9 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

You just won the internet.

Or well, this section of the forums.

I recycled it from earlier in a meme thread. I made it like a month ago :^)

Edited by Bebbit

5 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

I mean, I don't have any devices that can receive SMS messages.

Crap, sorry ;_; I'm still forgeting that not everyone has mobile phones, for various reasons.
I just have a blocky Samsung Solid - best phone ever, I don't need smartphone's features, I need something that will server me for years.

5 minutes ago, Bebbit said:

I mean, I don't have any devices that can receive SMS messages.

Crap, sorry ;_; I'm still forgeting that not everyone has mobile phones, for various reasons.
I just have a blocky Samsung Solid - best phone ever, I don't need smartphone's features, I need something that will server me for years.