Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Screenshot I used from Steam, shows up correctly in some browsers, others you might have to click on it first.

EDIT: Downscaled the image resolution a bit, tell me if it's better.

Oh and also, in case you were wondering what that beaming smile looks like after it's faded...

B77BEB88B2B73EB23B304DEBF35C92823761DA2A

I believe that qualifies as contemplative... that or he's gonna eat your soul, whatever right? :D

Edited by Quyzbuk
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

At first I thought this potato cup cult was just a forgettable upstart, you'd hear them offering free hats for those "2 refined"

DC9E5D75009F99360E59201A16489695619DC50E

But much like the rabbit members, it began to multiply and spread... soon their numbers became more zealous...

147DC9EF3683B70CE5A2F47C1591DEF560F05CD4

As it continues to grow, one can only wonder, when and where will the madness end?

Edited by Quyzbuk
  • Like 12

10 minutes ago, Quyzbuk said:

As it continues to grow, one can only wonder, when and where will the madness end?

Question is werebeaver still glitched, where if a slurper gets on it, the body gets all glitchy?

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:

Question is werebeaver still glitched, where if a slurper gets on it, the body gets all glitchy?

I believe there was a Woodie that was supposed to be in the first shot with us but he ran out of frame so I have no idea what happens if it is already on when he transforms. It didn't try to jump on his head when he was already transformed though so make what you will of that.

EDIT: Can confirm, they just are removed from your head like any other helmet during transformation as well. Slurpers will not jump on Woodie unless he is in regular form.

Edited by Quyzbuk

8 hours ago, Quyzbuk said:

At first I thought this potato cup cult was just a forgettable upstart, you'd hear them offering free hats for those "2 refined"

But much like the rabbit members, it began to multiply and spread... soon their numbers became more zealous...

Screen Shot 2016-06-08 at 4.02.15 AM.png

Shipwrecked just got more fascinating. If you believe.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 8

13 hours ago, Quyzbuk said:

Quyz, did u get the krampus sack at the Strictly Public!? Impressive.

• Like 4