Maxwell Memes: The Sequel

Please keep it clean and friendly and "on topic". Failure to do so will result in warnings or removal of your ability to post images.

If you don't know what is or is not appropriate, read this. Thanks.

Um, I was watching "a new reign" cinematic from together and when I stopped the video this came out...Capture.PNG

So yeah... Have fun...

(Regarding the video language: i'm Italian so... Yeah)

• Like 20

Alice Walker, forgive me. The Colour Purple...

the_colour_purple_by_arlesienne-da6500p.

This is after my third purple T-shirt and discovering an unsolicited quotation of my work completely distorting its meaning. On a good side, I like Wes and Wigfrid (Wesfrid is officially supported by Klei if the new cards are to be trusted), and this survivor Wolfgang suits the guardian pig body. Ahem.

If anyone needs/wants/whatever the individual elements, say, the new characters, feel free to ask for them. I have the layers. Got to love PowerPoint.

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Alice Walker, forgive me. The Colour Purple...

the_colour_purple_by_arlesienne-da6500p.

This is after my third purple T-shirt and discovering an unsolicited quotation of my work completely distorting its meaning. On a good side, I like Wes and Wigfrid (Wesfrid is officially supported by Klei if the new cards are to be trusted), and this survivor Wolfgang suits the guardian pig body. Ahem.

If anyone needs/wants/whatever the individual elements, say, the new characters, feel free to ask for them. I have the layers. Got to love PowerPoint.

Yep that looks about right. -I dunno why but I love the fact Wes and Wig's bodies are swapped XD-

Edited by Mikeadatrix
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, fb03 said:

Um, I was watching "a new reign" cinematic from together and when I stopped the video this came out...Capture.PNG

So yeah... Have fun...

(Regarding the video language: i'm Italian so... Yeah)

Realize that for this to exist, a professional writer paid to work at a game studio had to sit down and hand-draw every single detail of this image.

Just let that sink in.

They knew what they were creating.

• Like 12

3 hours ago, Battal said:

Realize that for this to exist, a professional writer paid to work at a game studio had to sit down and hand-draw every single detail of this image.

Just let that sink in.

They knew what they were creating.

yeah, I know. I just thought it was funny because right when I stopped the video I saw that exact frame. And hey isn't that kind of what the rest of this thread is about?

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

By your reasoning, Willowson and Webber x Wendy is also supported by Klei :)

12 hours ago, Soto8969 said:

And Maxwell x Black Shadow Maxwell.

I like the way those two came out in the photomanipulation, not the ships. There is something inherently wrong with some people on the Web shipping Wendy and Wilson (

ephebophilia?

). I am not a hater, but I do not ship any pairing inthe game.

Except for rabbits and bunnymen. Beauty and the Beast :cheekychris:.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

There is something inherently wrong with some people on the Web shipping Wendy and Wilson

Not gonna lie, I too shipped Wilson with Wendy in the beginning but soon I started going with the more popular ship, Willowson (still about 10 years apart but not as bad as the first one ^^' )

44 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

Hide contents

). I am not a hater, but I do not ship any pairing inthe game.

Except for rabbits and bunnymen. Beauty and the Beast :cheekychris:.

On 6/9/2016 at 5:36 PM, mewthemew said:

And finally, for now, my first attempt at a ship-drawing. ever.

HNI_0001.JPG

hurr hurr hurr

• Like 1