[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

dunno how lipton was killed but she was.

Dragon almost died but was revived by paramedic.

Tater was killed by dwer who is the bounty hunter.

I was killed by mena. (And was fearless mafia leader of leaderness).

While I think Danny is utterly failing at running this as far as a game goes (I've gone into that enough at this point though) it is shaping up to be a really great drama/RP thing.  And I'm enjoying reading it.

Mez- i should have seen it coming that you were mafia- you were lynched first last time, choosing you is an irony that Danny could not pass up!

So Mena is a a killer. I was right... sort of
Dwer is also a killer- sneaky vent hiding killer.
Who killed Lipton? 

So many people in one night... damn its getting hard to survive in this house! 

Lipton was killed by Mafia

Mezukie, the Godfather, was killed by Athena, the Vigilante

Tater was killed by Dwer, the Bounty Hunter 

DragonMage was almost killed by the serial killer, but was saved by the paramedic. 

I think I got everything right.

Just now, LadyD said:

Mez- i should have seen it coming that you were mafia- you were lynched first last time, choosing you is an irony that Danny could not pass up!

I'm surprised I wasn't lynched right away since I though it was kind of obvious to, then again I guess the first time made everyone not want to just in case. 

My mentality was: Danny's obvious choice for Mafia was Mezukie, for the whole irony thing.  But then because that would be so obvious, he'd do the exact opposite to throw us off.

IMO it should have been a completely random choice, but whatevs.

And now we're amassing a ghost army to fight against giant robots in space O__O

Also, I was surprised to see Soto in DST O__O

First, I dug up ghosts 60% of the time from graves, then severe lag, then got killed by unassuming tentacles that gave no indication with the sanity drop... but soto was there so it was not all bad...

20160420120227_1.jpg

Well that was a night I suppose 4 deaths dang. That being said this also did something unexpected that being the fact that the numbers of possible Mafia members and the Identity of the serial killer got reduced to an even smaller number. Why? Cause of the following facts.

From the people that survived the night 2 have been confirmed to not be Mafia members nor the killer those being Dwer and Mena.Then we also got Dragonmage who is confirmed to be the coroner.

That leaves the followung people to be possible suspects.

Waddle Dee

Me

Ysul

Mobbstar

Soto

Giddy

and Chris (dunno if LadyDs identity was revealed previously)

Of those people at least 1 possibly 2 have to be Mafia members while 1 is the serial killer and finally we also got the Paramedic who at this point is still unknown.

That means during the next Lynchvoting we got about a 50/50 chance to kill either another innocent person or another member of the mob/the serial killer.

At this point it's to early to make more speculations on who is who but at the current rate we will probably get at least 1 of them killed.

Dragon Mage is waking up just so you know. I know things have died down as of now but believe me, soon sh*t's gonna happen.

I get the feeling my cockiness is what lead me to get injured in the first place. Atleast I feel more involved now instead of being just an innocent bystander. Oh and if I get killed while offline, please don't tell me or hint at it. Maybe I should start reading the Mafia thread before checking all my notifications.

4 hours ago, Asparagus said:

20160420120227_1.jpg

You mean to tell me that you're having a DST party... without me?!

Seriously, how cool is that? Having a server with all of our Klei friends in it! ^_^ (I really need to play more -_-)

Archived