[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Screenshot_20160420-173807.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

NO BREAKS NO REGRETS 666 HAIL THE DARK LORD STAN

57 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Thank you, Danny, for making me look like a psychotic, bipolar butt-hole. Really appreciate it.

join the streeeeem

Anyways, I'm just the artist.  I draw what happens.  And provide annoying narration/useless advice.

You don't have to use your microphone but you could play music (or leave the stream silent, either way). If you streamed on twitch it'd be easier for some of us to join you. However, if some people don't have an account they couldn't use chat until they create one... that could be a problem :/

If you decide to make a twitch account, I'll be sure to follow you ^_^

Thanks for coming to the stream again! I'll be holding another one soon to finish the two pages I'll be working on.

doot.png

Here is the current progress of the day phase.

I wonder if @GiddyGuy is the only one who heard my charmingly sexy voice in the call, ahuhu. Probably...

cant wank up.png

thank god no one posted the full version of this

On 4/20/2016 at 6:21 PM, Battal said:

In an attempt to bring this thread back to the original topic, I'll just say this; @LiptonPee, I'd appreciate it if you'd stop drawing me.  It was fine a week ago, but my ego's taken enough humbling lately from final exams and I'm unstable enough as is, so...for the sake of everyone, to keep me from losing it again.

f*cking spiderwhore, you did it again didn't you.

Archived