[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

Well apparently he read it in a pseudo Deacula voice from the few mentions I got after I woke up so I expect a rather stereotypical fake transylvanin accent and a lot of "vla" for good measures XD

Then again without knowing what the other person sounds like it's not easy to replicate a fitting voice.

*Says in a French male voice* I hate how so many people edited their posts for the stream. Even Mena had removed one of her posts and I had not realized until I had seen it quoted in one of my later posts. Please stop edited and removing posts for any future narrations that Tater streams!

• Developer
29 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

*Says in a French male voice* I hate how so many people edited their posts for the stream. Even Mena had removed one of her posts and I had not realized until I had seen it quoted in one of my later posts. Please stop edited and removing posts for any future narrations that Tater streams!

*thinks about editing my first post Tater reads in the next thread to "Make me."*

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

What? But I didn't edit or delete any posts for the stream...

Ahh, most of the editing was simple jokes inserted after a post. I think it worked well enough for the original Mafia thread, since it wasn't in active use and it was unlikely to be checked again (so might as well have some fun with it), but I can agree that editing posts in the 2.0 thread is a no-no.

Also, I have a Zorro-style Spanish accent. Fear me.

5 minutes ago, WaddleDee said:

I was gonna say that, but I doubted it was as well known as Zorro. But yes, it is a Meta Knight accent.

Call it morbid curiosity that i know of that accent. Heard of the show a few years back and gave it a a watch and tbh for a show based on a Game it's actually pretty good. Even if some of the VA where a bit well questionable (serious spanish Meta Knight?).

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

What Waddle said, I only did it since the first Mafia thread was abandoned. It definitely won't happen with v2. 

Archived