[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

9 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

jawlien.png

That reminds me of the Cup song *starts tapping away*

11 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I've got an idea.

How about when Lipton is done drawing the comic, we dub it! And we can all voice ourselves!

Itllbegreat:3

I'll be up for that :) I'm not very good at voice acting and hate recording and hearing myself but I can try.

Also I missed the stream -_- looks like I'll be watching the video ;)

Mena, I love it! Can't wait! In the meantime, those of you who missed the existing voice acting can catch up RIGHT IN THIS POST! or alternatively on my youtube channel which you can find on my profile, in addition to the twitch channel where you can watch it for the next week or so.

(Warning: spooky language)

Finally, I would like to state that no voice was meant to be accurate nor offensive, just amusing at least, and possibly vaguely fitting. I'm particularly apologetic to D, Aspa, and Ysu...Yslu...er...The Y Guy.

Just now, GiddyGuy said:

Bbut I have a very great memory(lies) so I'll never need to use that trick for very hard to remember names...

It's easier to remember name if you find out how to say it out loud and/or break it down. Like for Ysulyan, I say Y-sul-yan. It works wonders :D

Not sure if that's how you actually pronounce the name but that's how I pronounce it :)

According @T4T3RGR3NAD3R's stream:

@Battal is Snape

@Mezukie is a teenage boy with a cracky voice

@Mack18853 sounded like Marik (somewhere in the first 45 minutes)

@Mr.P and @ImDaMisterL sound like Dracula

@Soto8969 sounds kinda like Joey from Yu Gi Oh

@Dannyrulx, @LiptonPee and himself sound like Pegasus from Yu Gi Oh

@WaddleDee... I don't have anything for him yet but I love the voice :D

@Chris1488 is Papyrus

@LadyD is Australian

@Ysulyan has anger issues or something

And I am the good Bakura/Spougbob before going fully French.

:lol:

Oh yeah and the sound of someone eating melon cubes sounds really gross and messy :p

25 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Oh he is soooo dead for assigning that voice to me. 

So that means next lynch voting everyone just votes for him :D ?

Well gonna wait and see what  I supposedly sound like since I don't have acces to my PC atm and my Phone doesn't like twitch that much so I can't say if i'm satisfied with the voice.

Archived