[Forum Game] Mafia Anyone?

Dannyrulx

"- You must post at least 5 times per day cycle. Fail to do this and your character becomes a casualty "

Mack will die anyways if we don't lynch him. So I'm of the idea of using him as a "punching bag" so we don't have to kill an innocent who's more active obo 

6 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

"- You must post at least 5 times per day cycle. Fail to do this and your character becomes a casualty "

Mack will die anyways if we don't lynch him. So I'm of the idea of using him as a "punching bag" so we don't have to kill an innocent who's more active obo 

pls no

13 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

Exactly my reasoning. I don't wanna vote anyone else cos there's not a lot of people left that I won't break down over. Dealing with dead people is bad enough as it is.

4 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

I'm actually super excited to draw this hot garbage 

I might stream it and start tomorrow

If it's around the same time as last time count me in cause I had a blast last time.

Anyway still annoyed by the fact that right when stuff gets really going I'm on mobile instead of my PC cause my god does 1 page take an eternity to load.

59 minutes ago, Mr.P said:

If it's around the same time as last time count me in cause I had a blast last time.

Anyway still annoyed by the fact that right when stuff gets really going I'm on mobile instead of my PC cause my god does 1 page take an eternity to load.

It'll probably be around 3-4 pm CT, it's a school day

1 hour ago, Mr.P said:

So I suppose Danny had enought of our s**t and basicly made a call to Khorne 

1 hour ago, Mr.P said:

a call to Khorne

1 hour ago, Mr.P said:

Khorne

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Archived