Sign in to follow this  
Chris1448

All Released Skins (as of now)

Rellimarual    4183
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Congrats on getting the Scandinavian evil overlord look.

I kinda think her Guest of Honor is more Scandic-looking, but I'll take it!

It is literally the only head skin I've ever really wanted and the only one I've ever gotten.

• Like 2

minespatch    85575
7 minutes ago, seyfitoplar said:

Maybe the wrong topic and probably i'm not the one who has that idea. But here's my design of Triumphant Piggyback Skin.

You got a art thread? :wilson_smile:

Kittydub    1399

Me and two old friends played for an hour or so and we all got distinguished items as a first drop.. Is there something special going on I don't know about or is this a coincidence? :p

• Like 1

Arlesienne    8987
32 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Me and two old friends played for an hour or so and we all got distinguished items as a first drop.. Is there something special going on I don't know about or is this a coincidence? :p

*gasp*

Must test it for sure!

• Like 2

Kittydub    1399
Just now, Arlesienne said:

*gasp*

Must test it for sure!

Might have been a premature happydance from my side, my second drop was a common. Ahem *cough* .. Sorry. 

• Like 1

Arlesienne    8987
Just now, Kittydub said:

Might have been a premature happydance from my side, my second drop was a common. Ahem *cough* .. Sorry. 

Every little helps, don't worry. Just follow the rainbow and don't get on the bad side of the banshee, hehe, now THIS is Irish folklore :twisted:!

• Like 2

The Curator    1154
7 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Darnit, now I want a St. Patrick's Day event >:c

Shamrock Potted Succulent skin when?

They can release the Rose Collection for Steam first.

Temporary and requirement locked content is a lot like shotguns and snipers in shooting games, they only serve to damage the gameplay experience for everybody not using them. Yet for some warped reason, the game design community has come to believe they still should be there against all logical results. Because, instead of releasing permanent content that adds onto your game; clearly it is better to waste development time on making limited content that not everybody who bought your game will have access to.

Five dollars per Rose skin, Klei take the cash already.

Chris1448    13525
Just now, The Curator said:

They can release the Rose Collection for Steam first.

Temporary and requirement locked content is a lot like shotguns and snipers in shooting games, they only serve to damage the gameplay experience for everybody not using them. Yet for some warped reason, the game design community has come to believe they still should be there against all logical results. Because, instead of releasing permanent content that adds onto your game; clearly it is better to waste development time on making limited content that not everybody who bought your game will have access to.

Five dollars per Rose skin, Klei take the cash already.

You're clearly new here so I'll give you the tl;dr...

They'll get ported to Steam eventually. Don't rush, we'll get it in time. 

• Like 1