All Released Skins (as of now)

8 minutes ago, seyfitoplar said:

Maybe the wrong topic and probably i'm not the one who has that idea. But here's my design of Triumphant Piggyback Skin.
2017-03-03 10.37.37 1.jpg

Pretty cool, though I think it should be called the Werepiggyback Skin, the term "Triumphant" skin should be saved for the characters, but it can always be apart of the Shadow Collection!

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Kittydub said:

Me and two old friends played for an hour or so and we all got distinguished items as a first drop.. Is there something special going on I don't know about or is this a coincidence? :p

*gasp*

Must test it for sure!

• Like 2

Just now, Kittydub said:

Might have been a premature happydance from my side, my second drop was a common. Ahem *cough* .. Sorry. 

Every little helps, don't worry. Just follow the rainbow and don't get on the bad side of the banshee, hehe, now THIS is Irish folklore :twisted:!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

Darnit, now I want a St. Patrick's Day event >:c

Shamrock Potted Succulent skin when?

They can release the Rose Collection for Steam first.

Temporary and requirement locked content is a lot like shotguns and snipers in shooting games, they only serve to damage the gameplay experience for everybody not using them. Yet for some warped reason, the game design community has come to believe they still should be there against all logical results. Because, instead of releasing permanent content that adds onto your game; clearly it is better to waste development time on making limited content that not everybody who bought your game will have access to.

Five dollars per Rose skin, Klei take the cash already.

Just now, The Curator said:

They can release the Rose Collection for Steam first.

Temporary and requirement locked content is a lot like shotguns and snipers in shooting games, they only serve to damage the gameplay experience for everybody not using them. Yet for some warped reason, the game design community has come to believe they still should be there against all logical results. Because, instead of releasing permanent content that adds onto your game; clearly it is better to waste development time on making limited content that not everybody who bought your game will have access to.

Five dollars per Rose skin, Klei take the cash already.

You're clearly new here so I'll give you the tl;dr...

They'll get ported to Steam eventually. Don't rush, we'll get it in time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chris1488 said:

They'll get ported to Steam eventually. Don't rush, we'll get it in time. 

Have researched the collection for quite awhile, never found it stated anywhere that Klei had intentions on porting them. Unless there is some single developer reply post buried somewhere in the bytes.

Just now, The Curator said:

Have researched the collection for quite awhile, never found it stated anywhere that Klei had intentions on porting them. Unless there is some single developer reply post buried somewhere in the bytes.

I have my sources. The Rose Collection will be ported to Steam in the future and the Formal Collection will be ported to Tencent at the same time.

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

I have my sources. The Rose Collection will be ported to Steam in the future and the Formal Collection will be ported to Tencent at the same time.

FAKE NEWS

On a serious note - JoeW actually confirmed it would happen (Rose on Steam) however nothing was said for the other way round.