All Released Skins (as of now)

11 minutes ago, Aquaterion said:

These seem to be in the beta branch only? is that correct? Should I be releasing them??

Wait, really? Beta branch only? Why doe?

I guess you can do what you did last time and put them all in spoilers, and if you can PM me the all-together pic for later usage that'd be nice.

1 hour ago, Chris1488 said:

Wait, really? Beta branch only? Why doe?

I guess you can do what you did last time and put them all in spoilers, and if you can PM me the all-together pic for later usage that'd be nice.

well when i updated my game i didn't get new skins, but when i opted in for the beta, they appeared

Edit: It seems the outfits have "WEARABLE for a LIMITED time" in the description, so they disappear after Halloween?

Edited by Aquaterion

1 hour ago, Aquaterion said:

well when i updated my game i didn't get new skins, but when i opted in for the beta, they appeared

Edit: It seems the outfits have "WEARABLE for a LIMITED time" in the description, so they disappear after Halloween?

Aqua ples.

2 hours ago, 9screamingkittens said:

there u go

i guess.PNG

Send it to the Maxwell Meme factory~ariel evil smile.png

25 minutes ago, alainmcd said:

"Repel the dark these Hallowed Nights with a dreadful beacon of most Hallowed Light."

As a Jack Skellington fandorkIWANTITIWANTITFORMYOWNIGOTTOKNOWIGOTTOKNOWHOWTOACHIEVEINGETTINGITSOBAD-

5789ec8663695_arielsqueecopy.png.4c0505d2f489f88e080610c21ffc824e.png.47ec9916fa83a615b4f8116f4b7e934d.png

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Wait, wait, how?! How do we get this?!

It's marked as an Elegant, so I guess wait until drops reset this week, hope you get lucky, get 4 yellow shirts, then buy it on the market for a kidney and a half?

• Like 16

I got all the pictures and everything I need, but before I edit them into the OP, I wanna try a little something. The loyal and event skins are a bit bigger than everything else because I took them from people's inventories. Everything else was off of the market. I'm gonna try to see if I can shrink the pictures down to size to fit everything else. If not, no big deal, if so, excellent for my OCD.

• Like 3