Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

koala pls

and now for some large scale pixel art

oeuDa5t.png

Hooooo boy, making pixel art would be SO much easier if I could make the eraser on SAI have a hard edge, but nope. After I drew the outline I had to transfer the pic to Windows Paint so I could erase and clean up the edges (which was still a little difficult considering I couldn't shrink the eraser to the size of one pixel), and I can't save the background as transparent from there, which made the coloring process more difficult. I considered streaming it, but I figured watching me edit pixel by pixel wouldn't be very fun to watch.

There's also a larger version under the spoiler because I think it's more impressive up close.

Spoiler

ygDMwMZ.png

1 hour ago, InDenial said:

Psst.

You can turn any brush into a psuedo-eraser by setting it to transparent. Such as a hard brush.

Huh?

*looks through and fiddles around with settings*

Oh. Well that would have been useful information to know earlier.

46 minutes ago, DwerBomb said:

Ah it's so cute!

Can I request an alola Vulpix? owo

or if you prefer any of the following: alola ninetails, clefairy, dratini, hunter, banette, chikorita

I was actually thinking about doing Vulpix next (It's one of my favorites :3), so, I'm not making any promises, but it's a probable possibility! 

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

Can you do Charazard Charmander?

Also tip, if you press ctrl with + or - in Paint, you can make the tools as big or as small as you want :) and yes, you can make the eraser one pixel small.

We'll see. I'll definitely consider it!

And I'll keep that tip in mind in case I have to use it, but for now the improvised eraser brush in SAI will do.

Look! Your WEIRDOBOB is evolving!

20DIwuT.png

Well, we actually just added two more and taped them together, but it's pretty much the same thing, right?

Oh no! Some of your Weirdomon got hurt! Better drop by Nurse Bob's office!

km8RnCl.png

someone help me I can't stop

2 hours ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Taping three eggs together... EVOLUTION!

"Generation 1 is the best every other generation sucks"

>ground potato with a nose that's supposed to be a mole evolves into three of them, a magnet into 3 of them, there's a bird with a leek, etc etc

and that's why it's the best

9 hours ago, MenaAthena said:

Look! Your WEIRDOBOB is evolving!

Well, we actually just added two more and taped them together, but it's pretty much the same thing, right?

Oh no! Some of your Weirdomon got hurt! Better drop by Nurse Bob's office!

someone help me I can't stop

This is horrifying and beautiful at the same time

Archived