Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

JOOLvYa.jpg

"There's this silly masked man in a dress that lives in a volcano and put googly eyes on some rocks and started talking to them. Except for Jerry. No one likes Jerry. And then the volcano explodes and he lands on his face next to a DRAGON! But the dragon is friendly, and she likes shinny things, so he gives her a gold necklace he found in the volcano so they can be friends. And then there's me, and I'm a pirate captain, and we're fighting a fierce monster and won! So he rolled over and died, but not really because we were playing, and he's actually friendly (except when he gets mad) and he drives the ship with his mouth, and on the ship there's me, Noctimus, Wiffleball, WA, Kade (who has a stick that turned into a shadow sword), and Trevor, and there's a lot more people but I couldn't fit them on the boat. Oh, and Syndir. That's the silly masked man's name."

Okay, so I have two I have two possible situations for this picture and Kate's explanation of it to exist in.

The first one is a hypothetical point in Containment where Kate is given some paper and crayons to keep her busy for a bit, and then it's revealed that WaW has been taking place in her imagination this entire time! *cue the sounds of minds being blown*

The second is part of a hypothetical epilogue for WaW, where upon making it out of the Shipwrecked world, Kate is found and taken to a hospital. While she's recovering and everyone is figuring out what to do with her, since her whole family is kinda dead and all, she spends a lot of her spare time drawing out the rp's events on paper. She tells some of the nurses that are looking after her about her tale, but of course, none of them believe it really happened. She keeps insisting it's real, but is always told she must have dreamed the whole thing, or is scolded for lying when she obviously made it up.

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

JOOLvYa.jpg

"There's this silly masked man in a dress that lives in a volcano and put googly eyes on some rocks and started talking to them. Except for Jerry. No one likes Jerry. And then the volcano explodes and he lands on his face next to a DRAGON! But the dragon is friendly, and she likes shinny things, so he gives her a gold necklace he found in the volcano so they can be friends. And then there's me, and I'm a pirate captain, and we're fighting a fierce monster and won! So he rolled over and died, but not really because we were playing, and he's actually friendly (except when he gets mad) and he drives the ship with his mouth, and on the ship there's me, Noctimus, Wiffleball, WA, Kade (who has a stick that turned into a shadow sword), and Trevor, and there's a lot more people but I couldn't fit them on the boat. Oh, and Syndir. That's the silly masked man's name."

OH MY GOD IT'S AMAZING AND ADORABLE

alrite tem 4 sum srs arts u guies

bI4R3NP.jpg

ignore the shadow of my hair in the corner heeeeeeeeeeee

M'kay, so, for curiosity's sake, hypothetically, if you were to hypothetically come across this at a hypothetical booth at a con next year, would you think $15 would be a fair price for this whole page, hypothetically? Iunnohowtoprices*progressively unintelligible mumbling*

7 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I dont understand how you made those dots but I'd pay you 20$ to tell me

Tell you what, just for you, I'll give the secret away for free ;3

Spoiler

It's pretty simple; just dab with a pen! If you want an area to look darker, add more dots. If you want an area to look light, add only a few dots. The technique is called stippling, or pointillism if you do it with paint. It's pretty fun actually :3

22 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

tfw all the good (partially even professional(!)) artists say "average" on the poll ;_;

On the bright side, I'm among professionals now.

they're being modest. BUT WHAT DID THE POLL SAY!?

And another doodle page

uj2f64E.jpg

with a few pictures of parts of the page in case it's a bit hard to see everything up there

Spoiler

AXX2fGK.jpg

l1Kc2Zh.jpg

k2bRHmp.jpg

Most of this stuff won't make much sense to you if you don't know about COMMUNICATIONS, so... go listen to it. 

You know, if you want or something.

Don't forget to read the descriptions. There's important story tidbits in there.

On 8/9/2016 at 7:59 PM, InDenial said:

How're you feeling about Case Two and The Colorbars Broadcast of 1987?

Well I don't really know much about the two yet, since Case Two isn't out yet except for COLORBARS, which was released before GHOST started the whole series thing, so there's not a clear story tidbit in it yet. However, what you've told me about the girl in part two of case two I find extremely relatable. Almost painfully so. (This editor doesn't recognize "relatable" as a word. What the heck)

Also:

IKRTYz2.png

poof

Archived