Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

13 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

So who is this character?

It's Wilhelmina: the Dirty Street Hobo.

Mina: *fingerguns* "Eyyyyyyyy"

To more seriously answer your question though, this is an original character of mine. She hasn't gotten much use outside of a couple rps that died relatively quickly, but (imo at least) she has the most personality out of all my characters, which isn't saying much, or at least the most entertaining.

So you remember that thing in @SirKnight's thread where they drew Dan with galaxy hair and people joked about his and freaky space-eye'd Mena's powers combining to make a universe or something?

Well I made that a thing.

2RDjENo.png

I have dubbed this fusion Dana, and they like hugs, floating, and lying on the floor and feeling like garbage.

gcZiObI.png

They also wrap themselves up in their hair and cry float-y space tears to try to comfort themselves. It's like being wrapped in a hug, but with hair instead of arms.

And for an update on that Mina ref/part 2 stream, I went back and redid the pose to look how I actually wanted it, which led to having to redo the majority of the linework. I did get the hands to look acceptable though after fiddling with it, erasing it, practicing on paper until I got something I was satisfied with, and fiddled around digitally to recreate what I was satisfied with on paper. It's not perfect, but I don't care. It's good enough. I got the shoes right too. So now this is what we have:

RVllyaT.png

Sorry the stream didn't come as soon as I'd liked it to have. I didn't want to basically retread exactly what I did in the last stream, and I wanted to work on the hands at my own pace. Part two may come later today, but I wouldn't count on it.

Warning: Picture and possibly text dump incoming

So first up we have the drawpile with @SirKnight, @Weirdobob, and @InDenial

rLNXAGV.jpg

and then this one was just me and Ash(SirKnight)

rKs5j26.jpg

This is another addition to the WaWmon that I had drawn awhile ago and then put off taking a picture of it for a while. It's based off of @Zeklo's Syndir, of course!

2XYxfos.jpg

Wawdex entry: "This endangered Pokemon can be observed constantly flailing it's arms in eccentric motions when it speaks. It is theorized that it would be incapable of making sounds if it could not move it's arms, but so far no one has tested this."

And finally this crispy abomination my mind thought up.

1SG0FVX.png

WELP I GOT A TUMBLR NOW SO THAT'S A THING

http://menaathena.tumblr.com/

Honestly though, I'm probably not going to post much there that isn't going on here as well, so you don't have to worry about missing anything if you don't have a Tumblr. It's just kinda there if you wanna visit or something. Right now I'm in the process of reposting some of my stuff from here on there, so, uh

I know how to end things well

Archived