Don't Starve: Resumptus

On 12/10/2016 at 2:56 PM, Quoth143 said:

rose skin bobbie.png

"Be the rose petal on the wind."Morning practice with Bobbie in a rose skin. 

Dammit, another piece I need to draw in future! She gets all the cool dresses. :wilson_ecstatic:

On 12/10/2016 at 6:05 PM, Quoth143 said:

fruitcake.png

I don't think any of the character will eat it, Wendy was cursed with MAxwell's face when you offer her it, :wilson_sneaky:

On 12/11/2016 at 3:39 AM, Quoth143 said:

rose skin albert.png

With this outfit, I can see him in the show Princess Tutu. Wouldn't mind seeing him give a firm punch to Drosselmeyer's face.

20 hours ago, Quoth143 said:

rose skin jack.png

The eyepatch and scythe really are the one that stick out to me in this piece. They really add a classical dapperness to it. The palettes are also like a fine wine.

1 hour ago, Quoth143 said:

ws page 40.png

"Creature:. :wilson_sneaky: Maxwell really needs t earn his respect.

Also, that smirk on Webber gets me.

• Like 1

the lady on the moon.png

“Goodness! Are you okay?” Bobbie asked as she approached Willow. 

“I’m fine just…wait…who are you and what are you doing here?” Willow questioned. 

“I should ask you the same thing, but maybe back at my camp.” 

Bobbie led Willow to her campsite; it was a moderate size, big enough for one or two people, possibly 3. There were the necessities, advanced farm plots, walls, a tent, firepits, chests, the basic crafting machines. There were different trees and bushes though, the berry bushes were low to the ground and filled with strawberries, the trees were pink with blossoms, so they must have been fruit bearing trees (why didn’t they have them where Willow came from?) the walls were made of moonrocks and the beefalo were spotted black and white like cows from the regular world. Willow watched as a lunar moth fluttered by as Bobbie gave her a slice of what looked to be peach cobbler. 

“So, were you imprisoned here too?” Bobbie asked. 

“Kind of,” Willow said as she took a bite of the cobbler. It was delicious. “I came from another island I guess. This weird portal opened up during the full moon and here I am.” Willow answered. 

“The other island,” Bobbie inquired. “You mean that one?” She asked as she pointed to the horizon. Willow turned and gasped. On the horizon was a blue ball with large amounts of clouds swirling around it and a small landmass in the middle. 

“What the? Where am I?!”

“You’re on the moon.” Bobbie answered.

(If DST ever gets an Adventure Mode, I kind of want it to take place on the moon.)

• Like 11

I was taken aback when Bobbie said they were "on the moon". I reread it to make sure I wasn't trippin XD

15 hours ago, Storm137 said:

Now Wendy you don't want a lump of coal in your stocking.

Coal is actually a good thing in the world of DS. Maybe rot instead? Something else that's more or less useless?

• Like 3

winter's feast decorating.png

Albert and Wilson are notorious for having quite the sweet tooth. 

Anyhow, Albert and Bobbie spent a good week outside of camp collecting what they need to bring Winter’s Feast to their neck of the woods and in turn, lighten Jack’s spirit. It worked. 

• Like 9