Team Krampus,for those who support Krampus!(Get a free T-shirt upon joining aswell!)

I think Kevin just misunderstood the problem the community had with Krampus.

Heck yes. Speaking of which, keep showing support! If this thread gets popular enough, the man himself might just see it. And I believe he makes his forum rounds in another hour and a half or so. :D

In.I'd definitely like to see the Krampus's chance of appearing improved. I like the idea of a monster that shows up and punishes you for being naughty, but I've never even seen him! That's just pathetic. Please buff this guy, don't just make an ordinary monster that looks like him.

Heck yes. Speaking of which, keep showing support! If this thread gets popular enough, the man himself might just see it. And I believe he makes his forum rounds in another hour and a half or so. :D

For the record, I don't care if he becomes a regular goat man/. I never see him as it is. But that falls in line with the fact that I think the naughtiness nonsense should go away. You shouldn't have to seek out and intentionally want to summon Krampus for him to appear.

He could be a "normal" goat, but when you hit a point with the new naughtiness system he turns into krampus. Copying sanity and beardlings, eh? Maybe not the best idea but I don't like the thing that he just spawns randomly from nowhere.

Add me to that list!

Let me join the group as well!And I've also made a constructive suggestion to a new Naughtiness system that you can find Here, since that's better than shouting "BUFF HIM PLEASE!!!!"...not that there's anything wrong about shouting that.

Let me join the group as well!

And I've also made a constructive suggestion to a new Naughtiness system that you can find Here, since that's better than shouting "BUFF HIM PLEASE!!!!"

...not that there's anything wrong about shouting that.

BUFF HIM PLEASE!!!!

Sorry...

All the people who want to join so far have been added to the member list :)Personally I'd love it if Krampus got more traits to him,I'm thinking of him being able to abduct you in his sack(as a different ability on top of his normal attacks),which will put you on a random place on the island,which also gives a sanity loss. It could work the same way as with the Telelocato staff,only you are the unfortunate victim this time. But hell different ideas are always welcome,like your idea [MENTION=52394]Rabbitfist[/MENTION], that Krampus can eat your food. Regardless of the ideas,the ever returning point is made: We support Krampus in Don't Starve,and we don't want him to be reskinned or removed!