What side would you like to take - Shadow or Lunar?

#TeamShadow or #TeamLunar?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. #TeamShadow or #TeamLunar?

• #TeamShadow
    • #TeamLunar

I just wanna see what you would prefer (for whatever reasons) and how the ratio will change after From Beyond is finished. We already have some items, so you can make a choice depending on them and your playstyle, right?...

Sorry if I'm being useless.

43 minutes ago, Dragonboooorn said:

The Last time I asked peoples opinion on sides they gave me potato cups...

Fair point, were is team potato cup in this poll?

But in all seriousness, I kinda have a hard time making the decision for a lot of reasons but the main ones are

1. Neither side seems like it is without some form of corruption, nightmare fuel turns stuff into beast and horrors and the lunar effects of light/moon magic generally do the same thing with some exceptions (Carrots and salamanders, less abominations and more of civil hybrids of plant and animal.)
  2. Either way it seems like the survivors are being used for a scheme that is not yet clear in its end result or ramifications.
  3. Possible bias based on which works best with some characters, Maxwell (and to a lesser extent, Wickerbottom) has a good reason to both kill Fuelweaver and use its drops more than most characters, with that in mind celestial champions... well one drop, the crown, has use for most if not all characters.

Ultimately, I think it would come down to aesthetic preference or "material benefit", but as it stands now...

Probably team lunar for now, I like to think that we are less likely to be completely destroyed siding with Wagstaff, but I could be wrong. Either way we are all still pawns in a game of chess...    

1 hour ago, ZeRoboButler said:

Probably team lunar for now, I like to think that we are less likely to be completely destroyed siding with Wagstaff, but I could be wrong. Either way we are all still pawns in a game of chess...    

Maxwell could be the King, and Charlie could be the Quenn, but you know what they say. Both King and Quenn are still just another pieces in the chess game. Someone else is in control of them.

Wagstaff Dont Starve? So far he seems to operate alone, independent from higher beings. Real chad

Archived