Wilson's Character Refresh is Available Now!

Are you not able to get the Wilson shadow skin on steam and use it on the switch? I figured since it shows you would be able to. If not I guess I'll get my money back and buy it again later when I could use it. I really wanted the Wilson shadow skin, and could buy it with the spools I already have. It was the only skin I really wanted to get and not wait for it.

I'm kinda dissapointed with all the feelings I got from the new update contents. Many new characters (Excepts for Wanda, she is interesting) and character reworks (Like Wolfgang, Woodie, and Wilson) seem to be off, doesn't fit or unessesary:( I think All Wilson needs is a notebook that can write down notes and recepies or something, the mildest of change but also can impact gameplay a lot.

I think characters in general need a rework. Like how they interact and synergizes with each other, like one character can learn special recepies from another character, or a character's special item can be used by another character with different effects? Anything can be possible.

Also, just to be sure. We have perfectly fine DLCs in single player DS, and why not just move them here? And we chose to make all the monkeys and moon islands instead? We have housing machanic in Hamlet, we can use it to make multiplayer ships to operate in different rooms! Like the game "We need to go deeper"! One player takes the steering seat that operates like the singleplayer boats, one attached cabin that can used like a house but with no upgrades, and if we want a deck, we can have fixed equip slots like singleplayer boats or else it's too complicated. One seat for the cannoneer or harpooner maybe? Yes, I'm saying this because I still don't like the big round ship we're having. Plus, the characters in the DLCs are just perfect for DST's current theme (Wagstaff and Woodleg, or maybe even Wilbur.)

I hope this comment will help us:)

Edited by CoullX

7 hours ago, mkemal23 said:

Welp. Rip the orijinal idle animation I guess.

Willow still has the original idle animation when not holding Bernie. Which honestly kinda fits, kicking rocks and seeming bored.

7 minutes ago, WONTow said:

Willow still has the original idle animation when not holding Bernie. Which honestly kinda fits, kicking rocks and seeming bored.

I think they meant the original version of Wilsons unique custom idle. It was changed sometime later in the beta.
The one where they kick rocks is a default idle, everyone plays it and it's not unique to Willow. Even Wilson can still play it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I would absolutely love it if a new Mastery Perk could be added to Wilson’s skill tree,

The Scientific Torch.

After fully specking out both the Torch & Beard skill trees, Wilson can create a brightly glowing concoction inside of a sealed science beaker tube that allows his Beard Storage to hold it like a Lantern freeing his hand slot up for combat or walking cane while his beard holds his bubbling glowing ooze canister.

This is not my idea, I saw someone else had suggested it with just a basic torch, but there’s no way in heck I would shove a burning torch over into my Magnificent Manbeard.. however when I was younger I use to break glowsticks and twist them up in my beard/mustache hair..

I need this in-game Klei, Please?? &  :wickerbottomthanks:

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, LiamAshvinn001 said:

So if this was Wagstaff's house and we know WX left his original body..

I believe the implication is that WX-78 transferred only their mind into the robot shell, not their body. After all, they hate anything organic. So this is their skeleton.

Edited by sylvia wander o
  • Like 1

Hey guys… maybe I’m just going crazy but, when did Catcoons become Loot Piñatas?

I don’t remember prior to the Wilson update killing them and them dropping the stuff they’ve gathered. I got 15 Butterfly wings, 6 sticks & 2 feathers from 1 Catcoon.

• Ninja 1
  • GL Happy 1