Wilson's Character Refresh is Available Now!

11 minutes ago, Pab10Suarez said:

as a main wilson is time to come back to the game, someone could tell me where can i find more info about wagstaff? is there lore in the content updates ?( have not played for a while)

watch the short for wx rework

Edited by yourAnty

15 minutes ago, HowlVoid said:

Also, was the skeleton Wx-78's old body? Why did Wagstaff keep that around lol. 

So imagine you're this really advanced scientist and your co-worker transferred themselves into a robot body, picked a fight with you, and in your anger you kicked them into a portal you were working on that sent them into a different planet. Now you have a lifeless human body lying around in your lab. How the heck do you explain this to the authorities?

Edited by SomebodyRandom
Post got sent twice
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Big Ups 1

1 minute ago, Primalflower said:

no. it is likely that is the skeleton of wx-78. they left their body behind when they got into the robot. Its likely that wagstaff just kind of... hid their body under the floorboards.

Makes a lot of sense..

kinda time loop, kinda not... I'm so eager to see other's theories about it. Because my brain just goes into "omg baby on screen!"mode whenever i play the short. But a brawl is surely brewing! Maybe we will get in April.

Does anyone wanna talk about how Wagstaff just had a box full of watches???

Screenshot_20230316_131447_YouTube.jpg

The more I think about it, the more likely this whole "Wagstaff is Wilson" theory seems less and less crazy.

Edited by Erineyes7
  • Like 2
  • Sanity 1
  • Wavey 2