Winter's Feast is Here!

6 minutes ago, Mr.Tarunio said:

Uneven numbering here we go!

People with OCD should suffer. At least add something to spend it on! Even if it's a one-point thing. Although this may create an additional problem for those who miss this link but want to get this very cheap item later. If they have to spend 1 point on them, they will be stuck with the 99th number and the problem will repeat. So... An exclusive item only for link owners? But then it will just turn into an exclusivity issue. Uneven numbers are truly evil.

No new ornaments for the bosses that don't have one?

No new winters feast treats or new recipes at the masonry oven?

Nothing new whatsoever except skins and not even any new belongings, just player skins?

At least they updated the lunar potion for hallowed nights.. =/

I used to be excited each Winters Feast and Hallowed Nights because they would actually add new content for each but that barely seems to be the case anymore. Bit lame in my opinion.

Considering you can turn events on and off at any time basically all that actually happens during this event is the increased drops and new player skins. 

Edited by GelatinousCube
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Apparently Pirate Stashes now have a max inventory of 20 slots, and delete their oldest items when something new is stored in them past the max amount now.
This wasn't mentioned in the patch notes, is this staying? 
This seems somewhat problematic as players can easily loose valuable items since Monkeys tend to pick up literally anything in their sight.
EDIT: This also seems to now instantly any sort of backpack too. Yes, Krampus sack too.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.62e097a9c06a517505ee729008aad96f.png

Edited by -Variant
  • Sad 4
  • Sad Dupe 5

3 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Apparently Pirate Stashes now have a max inventory of 20 slots, and delete their oldest items when something new is stored in them past the max amount now.
This seems somewhat problematic as players can easily loose valuable items since Monkeys tend to pick up literally anything in their sight.

Hide contents

If this stays I'll be turning pirates off and wont be interacting with that content again. 

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1

15 minutes ago, -Variant said:

EDIT: This also seems to now instantly any sort of backpack too. Yes, Krampus sack too.

Hide contents

last nail to ruin a good piece of content

• Like 5

It was a great year , thank you. 

Next character refresh is a secret I know , but I have to ask if it s Wilson's.  I'm asking because I'm worrying.  For a long time in community  we knew: Wilson is most reliable of all . He has no downsides , he has one upside , he has good stats , and no complications . Best for beginners and experienced survivours. For everyone who wants to experience pure spirit of don't starve or don't starve together . Even His beard become iconic , he is THE don't starve character.

He is a legend.

Please , don't change our legends.

2 hours ago, -Variant said:

Reveal hidden contents

This seems like a rather significant change to omit from the patch notes.

• Like 3