Winter's Feast is Here!

I really want the chest, but don't want to buy them till they come out on the switch. I have the PC version, but don't play it because my brother's laptop is to slow for it if I enable caves. Plus I mostly play at work. That's why I couldn't finish the puzzle for the cane and chest. On the switch, the chest didn't seem to accept the items no matter what I did.

I am taking a break from DST for a little bit but I always love Winter's Feast, not that I enjoy the event very much but whenever I see DST has Winter's Feast I know it's Christmas time!
Happy Winter's Feast!

Edited by Evelo

• Developer
52 minutes ago, Ralsei Fan said:

Found a mistake, Wormwood's leg skins are labeled as "Oasis Bound" and it doesn't have the snowfallen icon. just a heads up

This will be fixed in the next hotfix.

44 minutes ago, PunkShark said:

It appears none of the new skins are able to be weaved. Considering they're able to be bought i'mma say they're bugged.

This is fixed some item servers were behind in schedule you may need to restart the game to see the new item definitions.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • GL Happy 1

While I am very thankful you gave us soooo much klei points (2022), those "22" are going to be annoying me forever probably.:yaypigs:

Edit: please, can someone tell me how you remove an emote you missclicked?:wilson_confused:

Edited by Sofalando

So no new Twitch drop this time? Huh.. well Happy Holidays everyone anyway, also totally called it on Maxwell getting his coat for WF.Ā 

Now- Palmcone Trees in WF pots and allowed to be decorated.. do it now, and I promise no no-eyed deer get hurt.Ā 

• Like 1

For some reason I don't see a snow in main menu. Maybe it's small textures. Also as I remember winter feast boxes always drops instead of common skins, but I got 2 commons today

Ā 

Edit: yes, if small textures enabled there is no snow in main menu

Edited by DajeKotlyar

I like the new Wanda skin, but I'd love a simpler look on her for a change. Something simple like some of Woodie's heads.

I feel like every one of her heads has something which stands out... Yknow, GoH has that watch monocle, thriumphant feels like im playing Yzma, tinkerer has cogs on her hair (though it fits her character being always in a rush), base and toymaker have clocks on them... and I won't talk about her moon skin.

Not that I don't like them, but it sometimes feels like I can't match her with other skins.

Yoo-ho-hoo! That lovely time of Winter Feast is upon us again! Thank you for the lovely skins and updates, Klei! :wilson_wink: Your seasonal events are becoming a true tradition! :wilson_love: Consider adding a vignette this winter as well (currently there are no new vignettes, although this time perhaps there wasn't enough new artwork to create one from). Happy Winter Feast, nevertheless! ~*~