[Game Update] - 525640

Awesome changes! 

15 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Food and Crock Pot Changes

Any chance the more underwhelming vegetarian dishes will get some tweaks? Stuffed eggplant, asparagus soup etc feel even worse after rwys when they dont really have to be. 

I look forward to learn what the beefalo dish is! For the longest time i wanted to suggest a crockpot dish for beefalo made with corn and grass but i figured that would be too silly :lol:

19 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Added the Snazzy Pitchfork (golden pitchfork)

Awesome. How about an upgraded hammer too? Could be made with marble! 

20 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:

Added the Turf-Raiser Helm, a new helmet that you can get from the Antlion.

[eyes emoji] sounds promising! 

• Like 6
  • Sanity 1

The QoL parts sound... decent enough

But what exactly is a theater supposed to bring to the table? Is this something with lore and interesting gameplay behind it or is "show off for whoever is watching" supposed to mean "hee hee hoo hoo you can now be silly with your friends :p"

• Like 11
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Nikki Darks said:

Comment number 123195 by yours truly.

Can we finally get infinite Willow's lighter?

We get all of these QoL updates, yet never a much needed QoL buff to the lighter.

Klei please.

I'm not sure if this is something I would want... Having it be non-infinite makes it feel more balanced, plus seems to be a nice small barrier to griefers on servers.

• Like 1

The antlion turf hat is AWESOME! It digs up turf u walk over and u can socket it with a stack of turf to then plant! 

Erasing sketches and blueprints is genuinely so awesome too. 1-2 papyrus from every boss kill! And it makes the carto desk desirable for solo now! 

Refuelable forager is an amazing change too. U can use it for every little thing now. It does make orange gems pile up even more though making orange gem restore 100% durability in addition to repairing with nfuel would be awesome 

Edited by Ohan
  • Like 3
  • Big Ups 1

Can we get ability to search by mods installed? Some people look only for servers with global positions and I would find some rare uncompromising mode mod servers.

Edited by Wonz
  • Like 1

So for those interested

Spoiler

The stage allows you to play a little drama, starring a Doll, a Blacksmith, a King, a Mirror, and a Fool. The drama is a relatively obvious summary of lore, specifically the lore between Charlie (the Doll) and Them (the Mirror).

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Scrimbles said:

So they are just straight up trolling everyone who wants more difficulty at this point.

What in the hell.

Everything they added to make it easier is optional, just don't turn it on if you don't like it. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Sanity 3