This was made for fun.  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Was there a update announcement this thursday?

• Yes! I'm clinically insane!
    • No! I'm not clinically insane! *Clinically insane laughter ensues*
  2. 2. Do you think there'll ever be a update ever again?

3. 3. What do you think the next update will be?

• Qol update.
    • Character rework.
    • The "setting the stage" content updates.
    • Midsummer carnival.

What do you think the next update will be about? Write your reply in the thread below!

Spoiler

I think it's the setting the stage content updates. I wonder what those will be about, people say it has something to do with the sealed portals but I don't think we'll see anything that will do with the sealed portal yet.

What ya think about the current content drought ey?

Wait I just realized, there's already a thread talking about the exact same topic. Welp I guess that's what a continuous lack of sleep for a week gets ya.

47 minutes ago, -Variant said:

image.thumb.png.c766af76567d7b8b8b6c45ce3f078540.png
 var_willow_headempty.png.10592a86e1b08b2d652f73225be726f0.png

this is the worst place you could put willow. All that needs to happen is for her sanity to be less than 60 and then the entire building burns down

1 hour ago, Cassielu said:

Dude You forgot about Cawnival.

Cawnival is a June update.

Last year in May we got Eye of the Storm, followed by Carnival in June.

The 26th is the last Thursday in May so we got 6 days till Klei surprises us with something, or surprises us more with Nothing.

Last post I saw from the Klei devs was on the Nintendo Switch forums where they stated they were working on seeing if they can allow switch players to use their skins and dlc characters in Offline mode, they also stated they are looking into possibilities of how they might can do the same on other consoles.

Personally Im thinking there’s a Setting the Stage update coming next week/ since we just had a rework & QoL.

No, the game is over, the last update was WX, all the other characters and unfinished content will remain unfinished until the last star in the universe fades into nothingness /s

I hope theres new content real soon and it is actual progression as minor as it may be. I don't expect Sealed Portal or the next part of the late game "storyline" as it were with the three alters, Altar, Charlie, CC etc but I'd love some new mobs or items or something new to do late game while we wait for the genuine new content. 

I'd love it there was an update which introduced permanent changes after the Moonstorms, or rather after defeating Champ for the first time. Not only does the moon cycle reset, Alter visually changes, so there could be some new content about the aftermath of such events. I dunno, maybe the mosaic could get permanently lunified a bit or something. 

2 hours ago, jtubio88 said:

People......

Is just Bean 3 weeks.

The are Game that not recibe a update un year xd 

Maybe it has only been 3 weeks but when Klei says-

BE139C39-19CF-43CB-9442-AA5443F6CFB8.thumb.jpeg.31ab30bd7bea59ef5e9c05470abd731d.jpeg
People rightfully look forward to & expect something each month.

As always Roadmaps are always subject to changes at any time, they could end up having a delay, they could shift focus, they could cancel plans, anything obviously can happen.. 

But if they’re trying to stick to their monthly schedule- (which understandably sometimes is a bit longer than a month) then the last Thursday of May is when we can expect an Update.

As far as what that update will be about.. or if we’re getting one this month at all: Well that’s anyones guess.

I really think, there should be more Thursdays, Klei should really do something about that. I mean, how many Thursdays are there in a week? One! Out of seven days! That's some bad RNG if I've ever seen one! Klei should at very least implement a slight chance for a second Thursday to happen once a week.

1 hour ago, Falkenpelz said:

I really think, there should be more Thursdays, Klei should really do something about that. I mean, how many Thursdays are there in a week? One! Out of seven days! That's some bad RNG if I've ever seen one! Klei should at very least implement a slight chance for a second Thursday to happen once a week.

tbh i would prefer a Thursday rework. 

It's not as powerful as Wednesday and is not nearly as entertaining as Saturday. i mean, i understand why they wouldn't change Monday, it's pretty iconic and pretty good to begin with, but Thursday just sucks. 

On 5/21/2022 at 8:09 AM, jtubio88 said:

People......

Is just Bean 3 weeks.

The are Game that not recibe a update un year xd 

Don't worry, the community is just going through the first stage of grief over never recieving an update again.

update.thumb.jpeg.e34cb9497f9d3c112f8d131f8249e887.jpeg

1 hour ago, Just-guy said:

Don't worry, the community is just going through the first stage of grief over never recieving an update again.

update.thumb.jpeg.e34cb9497f9d3c112f8d131f8249e887.jpeg

The one in the middle hurts

Idk I thought this would be funny

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 9.47.57 PM.png

It's poorly edited, I know

9 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Honestly, as part of the HK community I struggle to understand why DST people are that impatient^^

HK?

20 minutes ago, Falkenpelz said:

Honestly, as part of the HK community I struggle to understand why DST people are that impatient^^

We haven't had a solid update about Silksong in what feels like years and these folks are stressing out about no updates for three months.

11 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

HK?

Hollow Knight

1 hour ago, kilobit said:

Klei usually comes through on the monthly update thing... even if it ends up being like the last day of the month

IF there’s going to be an update this month then it’ll be released this Thursday, and we didn’t even get a teaser for it so it’ll arrive as a surprise to everyone.

Thats assuming there will be an update, but if there isn’t an update, then we will likely get one in first two weeks of June with the Midsummers Cawnival Year 2.

12 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

Honestly as part of the dwarf fortress community, i think the estimated time to 1.0 release is around 20 years now, so i got time for some refreshes in the meantimes

13 hours ago, Octohunter777 said:

We haven't had a solid update about Silksong in what feels like years and these folks are stressing out about no updates for three months

You are wrong, it's been only 4 weeks. This is the worst content drought that the game has ever seen. SOMEONE PUT US OUT OF OUR SUFFERING!

Spoiler

I'm sorry GetNerfedOn.

20 hours ago, Falkenpelz said:

tbh i started playing dst only because at the time i was tf2 player and having game that gets update more often than never was something magical to me

Archived