WX-78 Refresh Available On Steam, Xbox and PlayStation Today!

By the way, if Wx is confirmed to be non binary then that means that there's a chance that his pronouns could be changed in the translation of the game (at least in the Spanish version Wx is still referred as an "El" that means "He").

7 minutes ago, Keller Max said:

And a Beard apparently...

Okay, sidenote, how are there so many people seeing a beard there, there is literally none.

Though I do agree on the shaming part, it does get a bit repetitive. We aren't here to argue, we are here to talk about the game. But still, as others have mentioned, WX is, after all, canonically they/them, ignoring that is just begging for someone to cancel you on twitter. 

• Like 3

Despite all that non sense with non binary thing, lore is super nice. Literally one of the most intresting and unexpected ones. Im even intrested in playing WX now simply because of its origin lol

Well done Klei, thanks for doing a proper animation with an actual backstory that reveals character in a new prospective. Still feel sorry for Woodie tho

30 minutes ago, IanKSB91 said:

By the way, if Wx is confirmed to be non binary then that means that there's a chance that his pronouns could be changed in the translation of the game (at least in the Spanish version Wx is still referred as an "El" that means "He").

because spanish doesnt have neutral pronouns and thisimage.png.e0ee82208201b9907986a005905a1ea5.png

can be a woman

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

because spanish doesnt have neutral pronouns and thisimage.png.e0ee82208201b9907986a005905a1ea5.png

can be a woman

I heard that masculine pronouns can reffer to people of unknown gender in some languages. Is it the case with Spanish? Idk. I'm just asking a question. 

Edited by jan Mele

2 hours ago, DaZoul said:

Why would that be the case? We are seeing memories from WX's POV, the entire time through, why would that one be Wagstaff's? That would make no sense

Ah I think your right. I think I see where I got my conclusion. It's where after the moment where we see someone's pov of a note pad and then seconds later we see Wagstaff looking up from a notepad.

Anyways, I don't think it hits at Wx-78 having hatred for organics before the transfer. Only that he reached a conclusion that partial transformation would result in the organic half and robotic half not being compatible. He didn't account for the human psyche.

Kinda cool as that leaves open a "what if" where Wx-78 could of been a cyborg instead of a full on robot (had there not been complications).

Edited by HowlVoid
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, jan Mele said:

I heard that masculine pronouns can reffer to people of unknown gender in some languages. Is it the case with Spanish? Idk. I'm just asking a question. 

yes and when we reffer to a mixed group of people we use male pronoums since the equivalent of "we" or "they" have male and female variants but when the group is mixed we use the male one, same for other words

Edited by ArubaroBeefalo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Am I the only one that have a problem with fighting after this update? My character does not fighting constantly. It does a long break after the hit animation, so long that a simple spider can almost hit me. I disactivated all the mods, but it change nothing. 

• Like 1

With the undoing of the March QoL changes for the mouse, does that include holding the mouse when chopping/cooking things over a campfire? I can't remember if that was added in March or earlier, but I heavily rely on that mechanic and would hate for it to be reverted lol

1 hour ago, TheKingDedede said:

Was this a coincidence or intentional? You be the judge.

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.4ec1d8ef5aca36ce86611fdd9b58cf05.pngunknown.png

IT's just like one of my Expressionist films!

1 hour ago, bagherthegamer said:

So is wx webbers father??? 

Im getting starwars flashbacks... 

Might be a relative for all we know. The humanity before WX was turned into a robotic homunculus might be a uncle. 

I feel bad there's so much controversy trying to figure out who the human was that was butchered apart for Wagstaff's experiment but I suppose that might be the missing partner mentioned in the WX info.

• Like 1
  • Potato Cup 1

Why does every new character that is introduced have to be a relative to an existing character? When you watch an anime or a cartoon, where human features are simplified, do you automatically assume that if a new character has the same hair color as the protaginist that they are related?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, sudoku said:

Why does every new character that is introduced have to be a relative to an existing character? When you watch an anime or a cartoon, where human features are simplified, do you automatically assume that if a new character has the same hair color as the protaginist that they are related?

Mainly the resemblance to Webber's human hair. Nothing more. Don't worry about it. :wilson_dorky:

• Like 2
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Potato Cup 1